Ch 5:- We met again

Her pov

After I came back from college,I straight went to sleep because I obviously had a long day and the evening will be exhausting too.

At 6 I woke up called my mamma, made arrangements for my dinner, and started my reasearch on our Mr.handsomr lawyer. To my suprise along with him, my useless brother is also pretty famous in his field . Anyways, I can't deny my greed to see him again neither that he is 11 freaking years elder than me. I did some coding, ate and slept , I let his eyes lullaby me to sleep.

The week went pretty fine with studies and my friends. I decided to go back home this weekend, and I packed my bag and after a lots of hustle in public transport I reached home and I rang the bell.

My mumma opened the door, "finally icha holo bari ferar meyer, asun moharani".
(Finally girl wished to come back home, come my queen).
I laughed at her sarcasm and said,"khide peyeche khub kichu bhalo banao"
(I am hungry make some good food). Mumma replied, "bhalo khabar hoyeche ajke, tor dadar bondhu eseche"
(Today I made good food, your brother's bestfriend came). I thought for some time and said "dadar to hate gona kota bondhu "
( Brother has very less friends).

Then what my mumma said quickened my heart beat. "Oi to tor dadar bose je , sei eseche"
( Your brother's bose has come)

I just shook my head and ran towards room, and encountered the one person whom I wanted to see but knew was a forbidden fruit. The dazzling eyes looking at me with amusement and affection? Ok now I am imagining and hallucinating.
I said hi and bye together and ran to the room.

Today it was different than what happened 2 years ago. Today his eyes held emotions though his face was expressionless. Today he made me feel , he is looking into my soul, as if I am some kind of criminal and he can see straight through my motives.

Fantasizing about my brother's bestfriend is definitely a crime. And if he gets to know this I would die out of embarrassment.

His pov

She feels the same, she was jumpy , she was flustered and happy seeing me, she was so easy to read but still something hidea in between the pages of the open book she is.
Maybe fantasizing about best friend's sister is not that bad.

Her pov

He will think I am just a horny teenager if he knows.

His pov

She will think I am a pedophilia if she knows my intentions, though she is adult and mature to understand what I feel.

Her pov

I didn't go down untill he left. After that I went down and ate , chatted and I was extremely happy being with family .

Though his thoughts took a corner in my mind but they resurfaced at night.
I thought about him, possibilities what he can think about me, possibilities of what would he say if I confessed.

And in the process of making khayali polao I fell asleep.(imaginary scenarios)