Ch 3:- A day at her college

Present time

Her pov

Today's my first day for 5 th semester. Well I am doing my "dream" course that's b.tech in biotechnology. So I wake up with a major headache as I slept too less the night before because of reading Wattpad till 3 am. I made my breakfast, got ready and went out of my mess (a place for students stay near colleges). After a lot of struggle of certain public transports I reach to my college.

My life till now wasn't all flowers, from convincing my parents to leave me for far college, getting used to living alone to crying at nights due to loneliness it was a roller and I know there's lot to come in upcoming days.

Today there is a seminar where some entrepreneur will come who is himself a lawyer and also runs a famous company, we yet don't know who that person is.

"Hey bachha, what's up", shouted my senior who is my best friend too, 'The Vidyut Ghosh ' . He is a rich bitch but still humble.
(Kiddo)

"Bol, ami to already bored",I replied. He laughed and said "Ei to sobe 5th sem, ekhuno 3 te sem baki"
(You say, I am already bored)
(It's just 5th sem, 3 sems are still left)

"Riiiiiiight", I replied dramatically.

Then we noticed it's time for classes. We went in our respective ways.

I reached class and sat with my group.

One of the girls said "Hey, I think today will be really great because I just saw a handsome guy in formals , I guess today he is the guest of honour for our seminar".
Another girl said "yeah yeah I saw that too".

Ok this girls are as hormonal as a teenager.

After attending our classes we headed towards seminar room.
Took our seats thats in somewhat middle of the room. We were chatting when there was announcement of the guest coming. And I saw the pair of eyes I couldn't forget for 2 years even though I tried to as he was out of my league. But damn he was as handsome as before, in addition to the 3 layered formal suit.
Then I saw my brother too coming with him and I realised he intentionally didn't say me about them being the guest at our college. And then I saw my friends eye raping my brother.

Ok, so they were talking about my dada that time.
(Elder brother)

Rest of the seminar went on with me looking at Mr.Rathore and my friends looking at my brother and him.

Rathore and my friends looking at my brother and him

  Her outfit

His outfit

**All pictures from Pinterest**