Messy business

I stare down at the shirtless man on my bed. As I'm caught in my thoughts just looking at how his chest glistened in the light that beckoned from the window, Henry smiles at me with lust in his eyes then moves to my boxers which had already been dripping from precum.

I want to stop him.

But I can't. I can't stop looking at him and imagining how the thought of me joining him was making his whole body blush and arch into the headboard. Henry's hand has returned to my boxers and I can feel the warmth of his finger running along my belly button. I breathe a sigh of relief as he moves his hand on up towards my thighs.

I feel a light pull which places me on his lap. He chuckled at my blush which had turned a peach red and calmly said "don't worry William~ I won't go hard~"

I stare into his eyes. I want him so bad. Suddenly I feel the warmth of his hand run into by boxers which makes me moan as he places me down with his fingers still in my boxers. I moan again as he pushes his fingers inside of me slowly, still smiling. I moan louder at his slight laugh.

"Oh shit... how can I tell you this, but I've never done this before... I mean not like this, with a guy... a male. So I'm sorry if I do this wrong will" he says, taking his hand from inside me and placing it on my chin. I can feel his hand slightly shaking at the moment. "I'm sorry. I am a bit nervous"

I wrap my arms around his neck and say "I mean I am your first man to have sex with so I can understand why." I say and as Henry begins to move towards me moan again as my hips into him.

"No~ I'm not scared!" Henry shouts in his head "But I am scared... I mean I can't go that far with William of all people" but the reassurance of William began to overpower the other thoughts as he says "Well if that's alright with you~"

He then begins to pump my dick which raises my body towards him as the touch of his warm hand starts to make me moan. " Ah~ Henry"

Realizing this opportunity, Henry lowers his voice to a calming tone and says " oh my little bunny. Poor bunny I'm sorry at this isn't working that well. I can make it better for you my little fuck boy."

He then bites my neck making my dick start to harden and my moaning and breathing has increased. He grabs my ass as i let out a gasp and let my dick rub against his. He looks into my eyes as I stare up into his.My heart skipped a beat as I felt something brush across my thigh. "Just wanted to tell you, you're the most beautiful man I've ever seen," he whispers as he strokes my hair out of the way I smile back at him as he unbuttoned my shirt and starts kissing my chest.

He then throws the shirt to the end. Then he undoes his belt to pull his trousers and boxers off. He grabs my hand and places it on his hard shaft. I moan at the heat I feel on my hand as he becomes fully erect. I drag my hands over his abs and down his sides as I move my hand all the way down to his crotch.

He grabs my wrist with one hand and squeezes his throbbing cock with the other. He smirks as he asks "are you sure about this?"

I nod my head and smile. I want this more than anything, but I'm scared I'll mess this up.

He lays me down onto the duvet as I put my arms above my head, not even trying to move away from his warm body. At this point, Henry has my legs on his shoulders and staring down at my hard cock.

He moves into the perfect position for his dick to fit into my ass and with a calm by sexy voice says "William~ are you ready for round one~"
And with a quick nod, he pushes his penis into my hole as I let out a moan of pleasure.

Through he only does it slowly for the beginning, I can already feel so much pleasure running from my hole to my mouth.

"Henry~ ah~ fuck-k~ p-please go faster~" I moan as his dick fully fit inside me.

He does and my hips push forward into his body, as he continues to slowly push in and out. He pulls my legs even further over his shoulders and throws my legs over his arms.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as my tongue hangs from my mouth. As the sex continues, Henry thrusts even harder and faster then before causing me to moan uncontrollably. "AH~ FUCK FUCK HENRY PLEASE~ HARDER~ AH~"

He must've been enjoying my moaning because as my hips start slamming harder and harder against his body, he lets out a growl and a low loud growl of pleasure.

As he holds my wrists tightly against the headboard and I push my hips against him while grabbing his hands. I moan louder than I've ever moaned before. "Fuck, Henry- HARDER."

He grips my hips tightly in his hands as he pumps his cock in and out of my hole over and over. "You're so fucking hot... such a good boy~"

I close my eyes and moan even louder into the air, as he slowly pushes his cock into my ass. "Agh... Ohhhh God! Your dick is so fucking hard..." I mutter before slamming my hips against him with every thrust.

He begins to moan in short pants. He pulls my legs back again and positions his dick in my hole before he shoves his cock back in me. "Ahh... William, I'm going to cum~"

I don't care at this point, I just want him to cum inside me. I grab the back of the headboard as a final moan sends Henry's penis to finally cum.

"Ohhhh God! Fuck-I'm cumming!" He grunts as he starts shooting into my ass as I feel another orgasm rising within me. My whole body clenches and as he pulls his dick out and leans in, I find myself holding on to his shoulders as I shiver and hiss.

I want this to last but we both can sense that it's over. He slowly pulls his dick out of my hole as I feel his cum drip out. I moan as my body slowly recovers I quickly start to relax my muscles.

He lays down next to me and pulls me onto his chest and wraps his arms around me tightly as I feel him stroking my hair. "You're so soft and warm. I want to stay here with you."

I smile and return the gesture as he kisses my forehead. "I'll get some baby wipes and we can both clean ourselves up okay my little honey rabbit" I smile at the sweet nickname as I nod.

Once he left the room all I could think about was that I could have never thought about having a better boyfriend then Henry. He was just so sweet and caring towards me even if I'm happy, sad or angry. I'm glad we didn't stay friends because I would never be able to experience this type of love.

He entered the room with baby wipes in his hand. "Sorry if that took me a while. I couldn't remember where they were" He smiles at me with a small giggle as I grab one of the baby wipes and to clean myself but before I could move he walks over and kneels in front of me and starts to clean. "Wow my cold-faced boyfriend actually was a bottom all along" He taunts with a smile across his face. "I'm impressed but don't be mad at him, the first time is always the hardest"

I giggle as he straightens himself up and I help clean him up. He leans back on the bed and cuddles me until we both fall into a deep sleep.

* 1394 words*