Two men and their plastic toys

(Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted a new part to this but don't worry it's not going to be discontinued. I will continue the second part to the "winter break" story soon. This is an old draft that has been updated to my new sort of writing style. Enjoy everyone! Also thank you so much for 12k reads!(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤ )

*Let's just get straight into the sex shall we?*

"AHH~ FUCK HENRY WAIT~" William moaned into his bed side pillow while his ass was being destroyed by Henry with his plastic vibrating dildo. Currently set on the highest setting it could, it sent shocks of vibrations all through William's body causing him to squirm around while Henry sat on top of his back, holding his boyfriend down.Seeing Williams legs spread;eyes rolled back he had made his dear so hungry for more of his moans and whines of pleasure. How could he resist after all?

"Do you like my little slut bunny?", Henry asked, causing William to respond by shoving his face into the violet pillow while trying to stay as quiet as possible.

"Yes, yes you fucking bitch... I'm yours," William panted through heavy moans after what seemed like minutes.

"Hmm~ Your ass being fucked hard, don't you my bunny boy?" Henry questioned with his sexy husky voice.

"Y-yes, you bastard... I'm yours... I'm your slut." William responded as Henry clung onto the vibrator that was thrusting so fast into his rectum.

After around five more minutes of building up to it, William couldn't hold it any longer as his body started to squirm and convulse uncontrollably. The entire bed was shaking at this point and from the bed , he looked over to Henry who was kissing a sweet spot on his back softly.

"Ahhh~ Henry, Ahhhh~ you fucking fuck, I'm cumming!" William cried, thrusting his ass back into the air while his cum roped down from his hard cock and onto the bed sheets.

He lay there in Henry's bed with his ass gaping, letting out a gush of cum as his back jerked around, keeping the cum in the same place. Henry didn't even attempt to clean him up and after a few minutes of trying to get his breath back, still panting, William felt a breathy whisper from behind.

William nodded his head, the vibrator was turned on again and massaging his hole with its vibrations but of course that was good enough for we all know that wasn't enough for sadistic Henry.

Henry then took a second toy, this one was a metal dildo with a plastic casing. As Henry, without even a second second thought, shoved the entire dick inside William's tight hole causing William to cry out in pleasure. He was no longer a man whore but a man whore with a metal dildo inside of him. Vibrating every little inch of his fucking body.

"Oh you want to be my little cum slut huh?", Henry said with a grin pushing it in and out slowly.

"Y-Yes please master~ AHH~ F-FUCK", William said, moaning in pleasure.

The third toy he had in his hands, was a large purple dildo with a kind of v-shape on the end of it. It had looked like a man plug for sure, as it looked long and hard. He took it from its wrapper and put it to the side. He took a second look at William's shocked and confused face and smiled even wider.

Henry suddenly stopped the vibrator and watched as William's face turned to a sudden disappointment and sadness as he lost the tingly vibrations in him.

"Now little bunny~ I want you to suck my dick like a good boy alright?", Henry said smiling, never before ever had he demanded his slave do anything like this.

"Y-Yes Master!" William replied, eagerly getting into position to suck on his cock. His master immediately lost himself in pleasure as Will tongue kissed his cock.

Until, Henry's face went blank as he noticed William grab the purple dildo he had left for later while giving Henry a horny smirk. But before he could protest against him, William had begun French kissing his mouth.

Though he was still shocked Henry began enjoying the little naked kissing session. So much so that he hadn't noticed William lightly stroke his thighs with the dildo in position to murder Henry ass. All he had to do was wait for the right time...

As William tongued Henry's mouth, with a steady rhythm, Henry still hadn't realized that William had got a hold of the dildo. He had no clue that his boyfriend was in the middle of raping his tight ass, but of course he didn't mind. It was only fair, for he hadn't been able to enjoy William taking his pure ass into pleasure town.

"I bet you've been wanting this for so long don't you slut?", William asked, then removing it and quickly replacing it with his own dick, cutting Henry off.

"F-fine. So what are you AHH-!" Henry responded while moaning in pleasure.

William pushed his shaft deeper into him. From the position they were in, Henry was able to watch William's friend thrust into his ass and glide in and out, causing him to shiver with pure pleasure.

"That's the right bitch, but let's not forget the more important thing", William said with a sickening grin and had begun to thrust his shaft up and down at a blistering pace.

"FUCK FUCK~ W-WILL I'M GOING TO-" Henry cried out in pure ecstasy as William drove into him in the same way that Henry drove into him earlier.

Henry couldn't help himself, his cum shot out on to the bed, hitting William's stomach in the process. His soft quiet moans filled the silence while William looked down on him, happy to see Henry so obedient for once.

"Now that's the right way to cum, bear", William said as he continued to enjoy watching his lover exhaust himself.

"So was I what you expected?", William asked Henry.

"I-I-I... Fine.", Henry said, leaving out the fact that he had been wishing for this for a long time. Also leaving a bright red blush on this face.

After a quick clean up, the boys fell straight into a deep slumber after a very fun night.

*1060 words*