Business and blowjobs

Another morning had passed at Fredbear's and William was surely not willing to continue working. The papers... The lawsuits... William just didn't have the energy today to deal with overbearing mother's sob about how "unsafe" it was that a single hair was found in her daughter's pizza. A huge pile of papers still laid beside his work desk which he had to finish by the end of the day. To be completely honest he was wondering about putting them into the shredder and leaving.

To make matters even worse, he's one source of entertainment was out in the fazbear suit pulling off tricks and putting on a silly heavy western voice. Sometimes to stop himself going completely insane he would watch Henry perform to the children. So today he thought of doing just that.

William had slowly left his desk and headed towards the main party hall. He almost had to block his eyes trying to get over there as the 80s neon lights covered all of the walls in the usual red,yellow,green and blue. The tables had been neatly presented other than the normal party hat on the floor and the knives and forks being scattered around the table.

But there he was. The star attraction of the show. Fredbear and the group of kids surrounding his legs with excitement in their eyes as their favourite animatronic came to life just before their eyes. The suit's golden fur was easy to recognize in the bright light of the stage with the spotlights shining down on him.

"Fredbear!" The kids screamed in joy with eyes that looked like diner plates they were so wide.

"All right, will everyone please have a seat?" Henry interrupted while jumping up onto stage and signaling to the employee to fade the music.

"Wow look! He can do magic!"

"Woah cool! Fredbear! You're like my dad! He can do magic tricks too!"

"Oh really?" William whispered to himself, slightly laughing at the thought that the kids father didn't want to deal with him for his birthday so he just sent him here. That is what's happening to most of the parties these days. The parent just sits at one of the tables talking to the other parents while a kid has a gorilla fight in the ball pit.

Sadly, some people come here claiming that their kid is here for a random kids party and then just leave. Highlight of this month though was when a rando just came into the pizzeria, left their kid here and then just fucked off to another country.

"Okay, okay guys. So you all know that I'm not the most energetic of bears." Henry said while faking a yawn and leaning back in his prop chair.

" Yeah! You're just a lazy bear!" A child from the audience exclaimed with a wave of giggles showering the crowd as they all looked at each other.

" Gabriel Andrew Benjamin! That wasn't very nice! What do you think Mr. Bear feels?" His parent said while waving a single finger in the air.

Henry stood up from the chair on stage and started to fix the mic back onto the mic stand.

" However boys and girls, I feel like something might be missing here on stage. Hmm what could it be?"

" Springbonnie!"

" I can't hear you!"

" SPRINGBONNIE!"

"Alright alright you don't have to yell...Well gosh darn! Springbonnie must be hiding again. Hold on boys and girls while I'll go get your favourite bunny!" Henry then clobbered off stage in the Fredbear suit and as he disappeared behind the backstage he was met with a group of employees ready to get the suit off safety.

" Well done out there Mr Emily. I think you really made them smile." His employee said while carefully taking off the Fredbear head.

" Thanks Jeremy. Do you know who's up next for performing?"