Winter break~

The winter break had just hit in the town of Hurricane for all of the children, including the Afton kids. Though they were never much for playing around in the snow or sledging down the small hills that had been covered in ice, they were willing to at least spend a little time playing in the snow. After all, it had been a long and tough school year, with many long and tiring days.

William Afton had never understood the reason to celebrate the change as Hurricane was often quite a cold area, why would you suddenly be happy if all of that freezing cold weather was now for the rest of the holidays. Car crashes and the closing of Freddie Fazbears for the rest of winter. That's all it ever ment. As such, Afton was not pleased when he was told that his children would be begging him to come outside like every other kid.

"How will I be able to handle that?" Afton grumbled to himself as he stood outside of his house, watching as the children played around the snow. "I can't even handle the heat..."

"My word!" Afton's boyfriend, Henry jolted up when he heard him start to grumble. "What was that!? You don't want to join in the fun?" He said while in the middle of putting on his gloves to join in with the kids.

"I just meant that I can't handle the heat in summer so..." Afton muttered, not really wanting to deal with the everlasting snow that was present everywhere in the town of Hurricane.

"And it's not just the weather! It's about the kids and- and- the hot chocolates!" Henry stuttered while looking at William with loving hazel eyes.

"Mmmm~ hot chocolate~" Afton mumbled , still watching the kids play in the snow.

"I didn't really think about it," Henry said while placing his hands in the pockets of his grey jacket, making his pockets sparkle in the sunlight. "But I have an idea of how we can spend some time with them."

"Hmm?" Afton said with a confused expression on his face.

"We'll come play in the snow after a few minutes to ourselves ." Henry said in a sly manner. "As for the hot chocolate thing, we can always make one when the kids are all knackered out and dry."

"Oh?" Afton's ears went in surprise. Why would he say that? He was still surprised that Henry was so patient to him despite the fact that Henry wasn't normally a patient person back when they were just friends .Truth is, Henry was a "get out there and give it a shot" back then however since they started dating Henry was more than happy to wait if it had made William happy.

"And after a while you still just want to watch them that's fine." Henry said while he put down his red gloves on the sofa and sat waiting for William to join.

"Hmm." Afton pondered this. It would be a nice relaxing day, doing something a bit different and fun. Plus, he still wanted to be there for the others and finally be able to bond with his children. Without thinking, he quickly answered,"Okay, I'll come out with you." While still watching out the window into the garden.

"Oh no bunny~ didn't I say that we would have a few minutes here? It's pretty cold out there and the radiator is nice and warm~" Henry snickered, catching his boyfriend of guard with the sudden change of tone.

William's face was turning a bright red with eyes to the size of plates, not realising what Henry had ment up until that point.

"A few minutes! W-What are you planning to do?" He stuttered while waiting for his lover to appear with a big smile on his face.

"Come here willy boy~" Henry said as he was circling around the top of the sofa with the tip of his ring finger, signaling William to come and sit down with him.

While still in shock, William obeyed his love and quickly sat down.

"Awww so submissive and adorable. Don't worry bunny I want to keep you toasty warm. I don't bite~" Henry said with his lips while licking them.
William's eyes left the tip of Henry's finger to look into his face. He could feel his heart beating faster and he became blushing even more, getting turned on in the intense way Henry was teasing him. His bunny had walked over to the sofa with his arms crossed like a child. Henry suddenly grabbed his hips and forced him into his lap.

"Huh?!" Was all he was able to get out as he had fallen into Henry's trap, waiting for the chance to turn William into a blubbering idiot.

Henry's lips slowly descended to William's neck as he leaned down slightly. Taking a kiss and softly sucking, he bit pleasure into William's skin.

"Mmmmm... taste so good~ ah~ h-henry wait a second~" William softly pulled back on Henry's shoulders. " I don't want the kids to be waiting too long on their own... Could we please just have a quick make out-sesh?"

Henry quickly removed his teeth from William's neck and nodded "If you wish my Darling" he smiled at him with loving eyes.

"T-Thank you..." William moaned in a bit of disappointment as he felt a tingling sensation below his waist while Henry had sucked his precious neck.

They had begun making out just like usually when they had been alone. Battling their tongues against each other, trying to dominate the other to a point where neither could breathe or speak. "So tight...mmmm~. mmm, stop...this isn't fair..." William moaned but was quickly blocked off by Henry's tongue , eager to finish what he had started.

They continued to make out for another minute or so before Henry pulled away at the sound of Evan crying outside. They both got up to see what he wanted, when Evan ran to his father with his arms out, crying "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!". Evan continued to sob and after sorting out the problem, both fathers were able to watch them play in the snow till dinner.