The beginning of a very fun night

The week had been stressful for both of us. William had to deal with a handful of annoying kids that just keep coming into the office and where refusing to leave because of for made up story that was surrounding Fredbear and SpringBonnie being a couple. After what felt like years he finally got them to leave miraculously and I just had to finish the million's of documents that were barely going to affect anything.

But after a few minutes of angry grumbling I had remember which day it was a on god it was going to be perfect for my little bunny. I can't wait to hear his little soft moans of pleasure as I put out my-

*Beep* *beep*

Oh right the alarm. I can't believe that it's already time to finish the day and head home. I kinda sad that I have to leave William here with all of the other paper work that he had to get done by tomorrow. Though it's nice that I get to see him later.

" I have to go my bunny or Charlie's babysitter will angry. I'll see you soon okay?" I say kissing his cheek while rubbing the back of his head.

" Don't worry Henry. I understand." William said slowly frowning but then suddenly. "Oh yeah! I'll see you soon!"

I smile at him as I walk to the door, grab my coat and leave to my car.

Through the rest of the car journey all I could think about is William. His facial expressions and how he makes me feel all fluttery inside. I'm excited to get home to his arms and have him spend the night on the couch so that I can ride him until my brain is numb and wait. What? Why does this keep happening. I guess I really am as dirty as he says.

Pulling the keys from the car I wave to the baby sitter at the window. Her head rises up from the kitchen counter and she immediately comes to greet me inside.

"Thanks again Rebecca." I say after sitting down next to where Charlie was playing with her toy rabbit.

"Oh thank you for letting me stay! Your house is really nice" she smiles warmly.

"I'm glad you like it" I smile.

After a few more minutes of talking she leaves the house with a smile. I was pretty surprised how good the house looked with all clean surfaces. So now it's just time to relax and wait for William. I'm sure he won't be long right?

( Hey guys! I know this isn't as long as usual but I realized that after nearly a month that I haven't actually posted so here's a little snip-it of a up coming project. Thank you for being so patient with my random upload dates and hope you stick around my honeybuns!)