viii - school trip pt. 1

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

( y / n )

“ALRIGHT, WE’LL BE HAVING A SCHOOL TRIP,” matsuzaki, the school’s p.e. teacher, announced boomingly. even if he seems to have a calm and collected face, his tone says otherwise. i raised my eyebrows knowingly in amusement. a school trip will be the perfect way to get mikoto and kusuo together.

the pink-headed boy turned to look behind him, glaring right at me. i gave a knowing smile and waved innocently. but, of course, i wouldn’t back down just because of this stubborn prick. i didn’t spend my entire life learning about the philosophies of love and being the top of my class back in the heavens, only for me to fail at my very first assignment.

i don’t care how long it takes for kusuo to fall in love because i’ll ensure he does.

“the trip will be in osaka. i expect everyone to be on their very best behavior. we will be staying there for 2 days and 2 nights,” matsuzaki wrote on the green board to ensure everyone knows where we’ll be staying. i could only hope that i won’t be too tired to the point where i couldn’t spend time with my friends.

a student raises their hand, “mr. matsuzaki, when will the trip be?” i flipped open my notebook and twirled my pen, ready to take notes. mr. matsuzaki scanned his clipboard and answered, “two days from now. i’ll need your parents to sign this consent form that will be passed by hairo,” the said student stood up abruptly as if he was in a military camp and accepted the papers handed to him. he quickly passed it to everyone in the classroom in less than a minute. impressive.

i read the paper and saw the dotted line where my parent’s signature should be. i frowned at this. i don’t have parents, so i’ll have to forge this. you may be wondering how i even got into pk academy in the middle of the school year without having a guardian. still, a cupid’s powers include illusion and logic manipulation to an extent. fortunately, the effects last for as long as i’m in my human form. once i’m back to being a regular cupid, the person affected will forget i even existed.

once mr. matsuzaki left the room, all the students got up from their seats to go to their friends and talk about the upcoming trip with excited grins. mikoto jogged over to me and slammed her hands on my desk, startling me, “how are you gonna get a signature, y/n?” i smirked, “i have my ways. i can probably just manipulate mr. matsuzaki to let me in if forgery doesn’t get me anywhere,” kaidou walked over to us, hearing my words.

“you’re gonna forge the signature, y/n?” i mentally cursed myself but nodded, “my parents are pretty strict, but i really wanna go on this trip. it looks fun! i have never been outside of hidari wakibara before,” kaidou nodded in understanding, “don’t worry if you need any help, i’ll get one of my minions to forge the signature for you,” he proudly states. i grimace, “thank you.”