I. The Dragon's Call.

This chapter was edited on 30 may 2023 and has quite some changes to when i first uploaded it.

This is the first chapter of the book of Arthur x oc, i hope you guys will like this story. As promised i have added the outfit that Mikaela is wearing in this episode. Well the majority of it.

"Could you piss the prince off everyday?"

~^~^~^~

~^~^~^~

"No young man or woman, no matter how great, can know their destiny."

A young brunette boy walks through the countryside of a great and promising kingdom on a dirt path, trying to keep up with his little sister- who's skipping happily ahead of him. Her voice soft and gentle as honey while humming in the joy that can barely be kept from spilling through the seams.

Flowers sprouting out from the places that her feet had hit the ground. In a ray of colour and vibrancy, as the soil blossoms wherever she goes. A flower crown positioned upon her head that she had made before her departure from their home, many a nights ago. Still blooming on her head as she refused to let it die.

"Contain your excitement, will you? Before a tree starts sprouting out of the ground." The older twin of the two complains to his naïve sister, a bright and affectionate fondness in his voice, in the hopes to contain her in some way he could.

The younger twin turns around, her bright stark blonde wavy hair following it's motion in a swish. Her blue eyes paler in colour than that of her brother's and yet they both look so similar. She may have a hair colour that no one in her family possesses nor that they look too identical to one another's appearance. There was no doubt that they were siblings.

The things they do have in common are their unexplainable slender figures and their never ending caring and happy nature. Both have different features to one another while the boy has high and pointy cheekbones, she's got a rounder face with puffy cheeks that make her look immensely adorable. But one thing is and will always be the same between them, their abnormal wits.