V. Lancelot.

"I'm sorry, I like 'em blonde

"I'm sorry, I like 'em blonde."

~^~^~^~

The young red head had been reading all kinds of magic books through the nights to see if she could find anything in there on her type of magic, but all came out fruitless. It was driving her crazy at this point that there was nothing on her magic anywhere.

She was slowly working through her book on the chair in the physician chambers, Gaius had approved of her researching in the library at night as she seemed not to need much sleep as of lately. As stronger her magic got, the less sleep she seemed to need to the point she couldn't even fall asleep at night anymore.

She didn't mind as it gave her time to research her magic or get some draughts done before morning to help Gaius out and then delivering them. Sometimes at night she would get bored and would just leave to wonder the forest.

Arthur had been going to bed after one night he couldn't sleep and saw her leaving the castle. She hadn't seen Arthur get so mad at her before, he didn't like it one bit that she went out to the forest when she couldn't sleep. So she refrained from doing that.

The door to the physician chambers opens with Merlin walking in with an unconscious man hanging with his arm over his shoulder. Both physicians looked up from their reading as it is a quiet day today. No knights coming in for injuries at training.

"Who's this?" Gaius asks concerned. "What happened to him?"

"Something attacked us." Merlin answers Gaius.

Mikaela helps Merlin put the man on the bed as Merlin tells them that this man's name is Lancelot. Before they start checking him up and parching the man up. Leaving the girl to bring his fever down with a wet cloth.

"The wound itself is superficial. The fever will pass. He should be fine in the morning." Gaius announces to Merlin.

Who nods his head, they move the man to Mikaela's bed since she won't be sleeping in hers for the time being. She smiles and after supper, Mikaela bids the two
Goodbye and heads to the library to do some more reading but at this point she knows more about everything else then her own magic.

~^~^~^~

Once morning comes around, Mikaela heads back and makes breakfast while Gaius still sleeps. There is barely any sun peaking through the horizon, letting her know it's really early in the morning.

After a while, Mikaela heads into the bedroom of her and merlin. As she knocks and opens the door, she finds Merlin in a chair with Lancelot standing on the chest looking out of the window.