VIII. The Beginning of the End.

Omg 😱 100+ reads! Thank you guys so much! Chapter eight people!! Have fun reading with our little Mordred. Finally we shall know who and what Mikaela is in the chapter! Have fun!

 Finally we shall know who and what Mikaela is in the chapter! Have fun!

"You better not get caught, blondie."

~^~^~^~

Mikaela walks silently through the market as she hums to herself, accompanied by the prince himself. Who she was walking back from the training grounds with. Gaius had send her out to get some herbs, fully knowing that she would end up watching the knights train. Which would mean after the training the prince would follow her to the market.

"Did you see that? The way i moved with the sword?" Arthur asks the young girl with a smile.

Mikaela stops humming, looking up at the prince. "Of course i did. Who else would i be paying attention to?" She asks with a sly grin on her lips.

"Uhm, Leon?" The prince says with a raised brow.

"And you worry why? He was fighting you, remember?" She tells the prince with a knowing grin.

She picks up some herbs from a stall while listening to Arthur rant about all the things that his knights had done wrong in his eyes. Mikaela humming every once in a while, buying some more herbs as they see the turned over market stall.

"Looks like someone pissed a merchant or the other way around." Arthur says, knowing it's not something odd for the markets to happen at.

"Just a normal day in Camelot." Mikaela chuckles at the thought of that.

"I was thinking, maybe we could head out to the flower field later today. I thought that we could take a blanket and i don't know, stargaze." Arthur suggests.

"Sounds like a plan, blondie." Mikaela chirps happily to the prince.

A sudden telepathic scream startles her, she gasps, dropping the basket in her hand. Arthur looks around frantically to see what could have startled her so much. Looking around for a moment herself but it had seemed to be in her head.

"You alright?" Arthur asks her as he picks up the basket for her. Looking at her startled face.

"Yeah, i believe so." She says, shock in her voice as she sounds dazed to the prince.

"Let's get you back, okay?" He tells her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder to lead her back to the castle.

As soon as they get to the castle, Arthur is pulled away by Leon about his father wanting to speak to him about something. Arthur turns to the shocked girl who's still in a daze of what had happened to her. A voice has been in her head.