Epilogue

Maeve

seven years later

"Everyone is ready. They are all waiting for you!" Isa tells me while patting my back.

"Jesus Christ. I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm getting married!" I say, burying my face in my hands.

"You're going to mess up your makeup!" my best friend scolds me.

There's a knock at the door, and we both turn around.

"It's me," Jack says from behind the door.

"Come in, dad," I say, letting out a sigh.

I've been calling Jack 'dad' for a good time. After he and my mother got married, we got even closer, and one day when I was looking for him in the house, I accidentally called him 'dad'. He cried for almost an hour after he heard me.

"You look amazing, kiddo!" he compliments me, and I don't miss the tears that build up in his eyes.

"Thank you"

I turn around and take a final look in the mirror. The dress seats perfectly on me. After months of looking, I found the one that makes me feel like a princess. It's strapless with a corset covered in flowers that extend on the top of the trail. This is exactly how I imagined my look on my wedding day. For the hair, I went on with a half-up with little flowers spread along my waves.

"Let's go," I say as I grab onto Jack's arm.

So much happened since I finished high school. I didn't get into NYU, but I got into Harvard. Who would've thought that I could get into Harvard? I remember how my brother and the boys were so proud of me. I don't even need to get started with Atlas. He was the happiest person on earth. When he finished high school, he actually went to NYU. I'm not going to lie both of us being in college in different States was a really hard step for our relationship. I finished business school three years ago and since then I've been working on my own business with a little help from Atlas.

After I organized my mother's wedding, I fell in love with the idea of organizing different events, and after I finished college, I took the opportunity and I started organizing parties for Atlas's business. His father offered him the CEO position of the company, and he accepted it after I had to step in and encourage him. Now, Atlas owns his own hotel chain that he started working on around two years ago.

Our businesses work out really good and we have a great outcome, we also moved in together after I got to finish college. We own together a beautiful apartment in Manhattan, New York. Our parents weren't quite happy about us moving to New York, since we won't be able to visit, but they know they can't change our minds.

I walk down the stairs with Jack and Isa behind me. The aisle is right around the corner. Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this.

Isa is my maid of honor and Grey is Atlas's best man. The boys are all sitting on my side of the aisle, it was hilarious when they told Atlas they want to be on my side at the wedding. I managed to convince Isaac to be Atlas's groomsman with Michael since it will look sad for Atlas to not have someone on his side.

We are currently in Capri, Italy. Everything around here is beautiful and I have to admit it's quite hot for March. I was so surprised when Atlas remembered where I wanted to get married.

I let Isa walk first down the aisle and I grab onto Jack's arm with one hand while I hold in the other my beautiful light blue bouquet.

"Thank you for everything," I say turning my eyes toward Jack.

"Christ, you're going to make me start crying again."

"Thank you for being a dad to me and my brother, I never thought I'll ever experience a father-daughter relationship," I tell him, and a small tear rolls down my cheek.