3

Authors note:
Thank you guys for reading!
Enjoy this chapter :)

Chapter 3

A week has gone by and I've been re integrated into hogwarts. A lot of things have changed over the decade. Luckily Harry has catched me up.

He's proven to be a good friend to me. It's weird to think I'd consider James son to be a friend, but he was different.

I was currently sitting in the library with Harry and his friends, Ron and Hermione. I liked them a lot as well. They were a good trio of friends. They reminded me a lot me, Lucius and Snape.

I could tell they were all a little hesitant to help me because of me being a Slytherin, but I assured them that I was by no mean like some of my house mates. Hermione seemed relived, but Ron remained skeptical, which I told him is totally fine. However long it would take him to fully trust me, I would be patient.

They were all caught up on my current situation thanks to Harry. They seemed to have been involved with whatever reason Harry had for being down in the chamber of secrets.

Hermione had us reading books upon books, claiming answers can always be found in literature. While I don't disagree, I'm desperate for quick answers. We were reading books that could possibly give us any type of answers but we were coming across nothing.

Nothing was explaining why I lost 14 years of my life. Why I was frozen in time underneath this school.

I slammed my book closed and groaned. I was frustrated.

"We are getting no where. We are nose deep on these text books and we have nothing to show for it. We're missing something. A big piece to this puzzle " I trailed on.

"And it doesn't seem to be connected to the baslisk that's down there either" hermione said as she slowly closed her book.

A baslisk ? Now thoughts of a giant ass snake that could've ate me was weighing on my thoughts.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. I've been desperately trying to remember anything that would point to what had happened.

If only there was a way to bring back those memories.

"How about we take a break?" Harry suggested. I nodded in agreement.

I kept missing my old life. Sitting in the library with the three of them was being back the memories of Lucius and Severus.

"I second that Harry. All this reading has made me tired" Ron said, out stretching his arms.

"Thank you guys for helping me. I'm trying to make sense of this situation and getting answers might just get me some closure" I said to them.

"I can't imagine what you're going through. It's a miracle that Harry found you, otherwise, who knows how long you'd be stuck down there" hermione had said. I smiled warmly at her.

"Do you think you could tell us what hogwarts was like all those years ago" Ron had asked rather loudly. Hermione shushed him as we didn't want the whole school to find out about my predicament.

I felt my face flush. It's weird to think that it's been so long.

"It mean...it's all pretty much the same. the school hasn't changed much. Just the people who go here" I said. I wasn't wrong. Hogwarts hadn't changed much. There were a lot of the same teachers and classes. All the ghosts were still here.

"Did you go to school Snape?" He pressed, "I mean you guys had to have crossed passed one way or another, being a Slytherin and all. Was he as miserable as he is now?"