Introduction!!

Welcome to my Demon Slayer book!! That Im totally not revamping- 

Im going through a process of rewriting all my old scenarios for my Omori and Demon Slayer books as of right now! My Genshin Impact one is a completely different thing in itself...Im mostly just doing this as Ive realized how I want to try to improve the quality of them now that Ive found my footing in this new style! This also includes tons of new characters! 

Characters I'll Do ~

- Tanjiro Kamado

- Nezuko Kamado 

- Zenitsu Agatsuma 

- Inosuke Hashibira 

- Kanao Tsuyuri 

- Genya Shinazugawa 

- Giyu Tomioka 

- Mitsuri Kanroji

- Obanai Iguro 

- Sanemi Shinazugawa 

- Muichiro Tokito

- Shinobu Kocho

- Kyojuro Rengoku 

- Kanae Kocho

- Tengen Uzui 

- Tamayo 

- Yushiro 

Overall Information!

This is primarily gender-neutral! There will be a few scenarios leaning more towards a feminine reader but for the most part Im going to be using they/them! There will be spoilers for the manga occasionally so be cautious if you care about spoilers! Character and just overall requests are closed for right now! Im pretty happy with who Im willing to write for now so I likely won't be doing any more characters! I tried to pick characters I both liked and that seemed to be pretty popular within the fandom! 

Im trying for weekly updates but honestly if they don't come maybe check my board as I likely came up with a rea- (I think you mean excuse, rex.) as to why. This book is going under construction as of June, 28th 2023! I'll come on and tell you when it is otherwise! 

Please make sure to keep this a space for everyone and where everyone can feel welcome! You are welcome to say whatever as long as you aren't hurting or discriminating against anyone! Im debating doing more mature things in the future such as NSFW scenarios and ones with a bit more of a descriptive edge so while it will mostly be a mixture of fluff and angst don't be surprised if it ends up happening in the future! I will of course put a content warning when necessary. But until then you have nothing really to be worried about.

More Specific Rules!

- Let's try and stay on topic! Don't self-promote and refrain from spamming!

- While light venting is fine please refrain from going into deep detail as to not trigger other readers, I want everyone to feel safe here and while I am happy that you feel safe enough to share this with everyone here is not the place!

- While I think this is common sense try to refrain from oversharing personal information! This is the internet and just about everyone could read your comment! I suggest you don't share something you don't want tons of people to see.

- Let's all respect each other and be nice. Fun comments and jokes stand out! 

- If your comment has spoilers it'd be nice to add a spoiler warning but it is no way a requirement! I just find it to be nice of you.

- As I've said before this is a safe space for everyone! Although if you wish to spread any type of homophobia, racism, transphobia, sexism, ableism, or any other type of discrimination you will not be welcome here! I ask that you refrain from using any derogatory language or slurs, it's not cool!

- I don't have much to add on so have fun reading<33!!