They Make You Blush | | Scenarios

ft: Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kanao Tsuyuri, Giyu Tomioka, Mitsuri Kanroji, Obanai Iguro, Muichiro Tokito, Shinobu Kochou, Kyojuro Rengoku ~

They make you blush! Yeah thats really all Ive got 

Tanjrio Kamado ~

You had worn a special outfit that day and it was definitely quite the sight! And while it wasn't hard to receive a compliment from Tanjiro necessarily, there was just something about the way Tanjiro was. It also might not have helped to have had a soft spot almost for him. Tanjiro began apologizing afraid he might've embarrassed you or something but you assured him it wasn't the case. 

Nezuko Kamado ~ 

It really wasn't at all Nezuko's intention to make you blush like you did but accidents happen! You were simply deep in thought but Nezuko being Nezuko opted to check on you because of the way you were awfully quiet. All she really did was poke your cheek lightly trying to get your attention once you finally did you got quite flustered out of embarrassment. Had you really been zoned out for that long...? 

Zenitsu Agatsuma ~

Zenitsu could be rather touchy at times, nothing too extreme for you but there are some times when it just catches you off guard. He had grabbed you around the waist, nothing to crazy but it wasn't a thing he usually did. At least that you knew of and Zenitsu certainly had it done it to you in particular just yet. Just like I said before it simply caught you a bit off guard, so you blushed a tiny bit shyly asking him to not grab you so suddenly. 

Kanao Tsuyuri ~ 

Kanao randomly just grabbed your hand while traveling through the city. It was a lot of things, a safety measure to not get lost as well as just something to do among friends. While you didn't mean to take it the wrong way, things such as this weren't exactly very common between you both, mostly because of practicability and also just the fact that Kanao didn't initiate psychical contact often. You blushed a little at the sudden gesture. 

Giyu Tomioka ~

Compliments from Giyu were quite hard to come by but not impossible. You had made him some food that you had heard he liked. And you being the amazing friend you were decided to make him something! While it might not have been his favorite food, it was definitely something he liked that you had made for him. Giyu liked what you had made for him, asking you to make it again for him the next time you could. 

Mitsuri Kanroji ~ 

Mitsuri had asked you to go on a shopping trip with her! While you hadn't planned on buying anything in particular there were a few things that caught your eye. And Mitsuri had nothing short of compliments to give either! As you tried each of them on Mitsuri would find something new to comment on, wether it was the design or just the color. It was the way she just gushed over the clothes you found that felt really good, making you blush a light pink. 

Obanai Iguro ~

While it had started as a rather forced friendship, you both did seem to be getting along pretty well. And similarly to the way that Mitsuri had received a pair of socks from Obanai he decided as a way to thank you for being his friend he would give you some as well. While you didn't receive them directly from him it was quite safe to assume they had come from him judging from how they seemed to be quite similar to Mitsuri's. Just the thought of Obanai trusting you enough to give you a present made you blush a slight shade. 

Muichiro Tokito ~ 

You both were simply just sitting on a bench together, taking a break from some training. Muchiro was quite exhausted so he found comfort in laying his head on your shoulder. It wasn't exactly a gesture you'd expect from the Mist Hashira, especially with how he could have a sharp tongue but you didn't complain. But the unexpectedness of the whole situation made you blush a little but not enough for Muichiro to point it out. 

Shinobu Kochou 

Shinobu had done your hair for you, nothing too big but any time spent with Shinobu was special especially with her quite busy schedule. You began twirling around in a mirror, posing a bit to show off your new hairstyle. "You did great, Shinobu! I love it~" You smiled. "Of course, it's no surprise that it looks so good, it was done on you." Her compliment really stopped you in your tracks unable to stop yourself from blushing, causing Shinobu to laugh a small bit. 

Kyojuro Rengoku ~ 

You both had sat down at a place to enjoy some food, and while you weren't exactly a messy eater or anything a bit of food according to Rengoku had landed on your face. "You have something on your face, don't worry Y/n! I'll get it for you." Rengoku took the time to wipe it off your face with a napkin, wether there was actually something there or not you didn't take the time to notice as you were busy trying to contemplate what just happened as you felt your face get hot. 

~ Probably going to wait to upload this a tiny bit but yeah! This is finally done and while I was expecting it to be particularly short but it's surprisingly pretty long. I hope you enjoyed I'll upload this soon!