Catching Feelings | | Scenarios

ft: Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kanao Tsuyuri, Giyu Tomioka, Mitsuri Kanroji, Obanai Iguro, Muichiro Tokito, Shinobu Kochou, Kyojuro Rengoku ~

How long does it take for them to catch feelings for you? And...how does it take them to realize it? 

Tanjiro Kamado ~

It might take a bit for Tanjiro to catch feelings for you, but it really depends. But once he does don't expect Tanjiro to realize it for quite some time. Now I must get this out of the way: Tanjiro is not an idiot but he's really not that experienced when it comes to loving someone other than in a family type way. There's no doubt in Tanjiro's mind that he certainly likes you, he enjoys your company. But to love you romantically? That was out of the question in his mind. But the people around him thought otherwise... Mitsuri is the main one that points it out one day. Proposing that maybe Tanjiro sees you as a more than a friend? While it may not click immediately uh give him some time. 

Nezuko Kamado ~

Nezuko I can see being quite in touch with her feelings. But does that mean she'll catch feelings super quickly and realize them quickly as well? ...Not necessarily. It might take her some time to catch feelings, but I can see Nezuko realizing them pretty quickly. Just depends! 

Zenitsu Agatsuma ~

Honestly Zenitsu is so desperate to not be single that Im kinda in the middle. He may be to caught up on being desperate that he doesn't stop to think about how he might've caught actual feelings for you, or Zenitsu may catch feelings pretty quickly because he is so desperate. For Zenitsu to actually realize? I don't think thats to hard for him. Although it might still take some time, but nothing to extensive.

Kanao Tsuyuri ~

Kanao takes time to get close to, so for her to catch feelings is going to take some time. Kanao to me doesn't really understand romantic love. So, I don't find it being to farfetched for maybe someone at the Butterfly Mansion, or even Shinobu herself to maybe question her a bit on the possibility that maybe...she has feelings for you? She won't understand immediately but is definitely the push in the right direction that she absolutely needs.

Giyu Tomioka ~

It's going to take some time for Giyu to catch feelings for you, but~ at least he'll actually be able to understand and realize his feelings for you without outside help! Giyu to me has a lot of self doubt at first, is he really sure? Is his mind just tricking him? Overtime he'll find out but for now he wants to be able to take the time to better understand what he's feeling.

Mitsuri Kanroji ~

It won't take Mitsuri tons of time to catch feelings for you but it's not anything that happens overnight. But she is absolutely going to be able to realize her feelings! Mitsuri isn't the Love Hashira for nothing! And while she would love to confess to you asap it feels to soon? And after all what if you don't really understand your feelings just yet? So with that on her mind she waits.

Obanai Iguro ~

It won't take to long for Obanai to catch feelings for you, the circumstances are quite different. While Obanai is quite quick to actually realize his feelings he almost immediately rejects them. He didn't even like you at first, so why now? It's not that he doesn't like you as a friend necessarily but anything farther than that is out of the question for him. It takes a lot for Obanai to trust someone, so it'll be hard for him to finally accept his feelings for you.

Muichiro Tokito ~

I can imagine it'll take some time for Muichiro to actually catch feelings. But...when it comes to realizing them it's a whole other struggle. It's also just the fact that he's quite occupied on thinking about a lot of other things way more important in his mind than romantic feelings that he doesn't even think very highly of. Wether its someone else who helps him out or just thinking things over he'll figure it out sooner or later. 

Shinobu Kochou ~

Shinobu might take some time to actually catch feelings for you but it won't take to long for her to actually realize her feelings. While Shinobu is of course busy I imagine her to be pretty in touch with her feelings and it won't take a lot to understand how fond she is of you. 

Kyojuro Rengoku ~ 

It won't take to long for him to catch feelings for you, and even better he's pretty quick to realize them as well. Although...while part of him does fear rejection its more the fact that he absolutely does value the friendship you both have and he doesn't want to ruin it by the possibility of making it awkward. 

~ Im finally touching my books again yay! 

I thought Id just say, please tell me how you feel about the new book cover style Im really having fun with them ngl and I hope that you all enjoy them as well!