First Meeting | | Scenarios

ft: Tanjiro Kamado, Nezuko Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kanao Tsuyuri, Giyu Tomioka, Mitsuri Kanroji, Obanai Iguro, Muichiro Tokito, Shinobu Kochou, Kyojuro Rengoku ~

Tanjiro Kamado ~

Tanjiro had helped you out when you were defeating that Spider Family. It wasn't that you weren't strong or anything it was just the fact that it was a lot more than you were expecting. Later on when you were at the Butterfly Mansion receiving treatment you would occasionally see him and talk a tiny bit. 

Nezuko Kamado ~

You were training with one of the Hashira, more specifically Kyojuro Rengoku when you caught sight of an unfamiliar face. Well...you knew Tanjiro but you weren't exactly aware of him having a companion. So excusing yourself you ran off to go find Tanjiro to go ask about the girl he had with him. "Hi, Tanjiro! Who's this with you?" She was quite the individual, you were aware that he was traveling with a demon but you didn't look farther into it at the time you heard about it. "Oh, this is Nezuko, she's my sister. I know she's a demon but I promise you she won't hurt you or anyone!" He informs you, smiling as you lightly pat her head much to her enjoyment. 

Zenitsu Agatsuma ~

You worked at the Butterfly Mansion alongside Aoi. You knew Aoi sometimes had a short temper with patients who don't behave but the patient she was talking about this time was different. "Im sure he can't be that bad, Aoi..." You tried reasoning with her. "You don't understand! All he ever does is complain, he doesn't know when to be quiet and he doesn't take his medication either!" She argued. You got to have a taste of it when you finally decided to go check on the patients one day. Zenitsu immediately threw himself on you complaining about how the medicine was horrible. You could hardly get a word in from all his whining. "Zenitsu! Why can't you just hush and make an effort to get better!?" That was when Aoi began yelling at him. After that incident you tried looking more into this "Zenitsu" trying to find different ways to maybe help him cooperate a little more. 

Kanao Tsuyuri ~

You had encountered Kanao one time, you felt like saying hello! While you knew who she was you weren't fully aware of the fact that she wasn't very much of a conversation maker. "Hi, Kanao! Im Y/n L/n." You told her, only for her to look at you, smile and nod. You were quite confused but you just assumed she didn't want to talk at the time so you left. Once you asked someone about it you found that that behavior was actually quite normal for her leaving you a bit confused. 

Giyu Tomioka ~

You had just gotten finished with your training when while you were making your way back to rest a bit you bumped into a certain tall figure. "Ah! I didn't mean to bump into you are you alright?" You asked, apologizing in the process. "It's fine, just make sure to pay more attention next time." His unbothered tone confused you. But before you could recover from your thoughts he moved on.

Mitsuri Kanroji ~

You were making your way to the hots springs to relax when you realized someone else was already there! It was no other than the Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji. As soon as she saw you she excitedly waved at you. While she didn't exactly know you, she was happy to have someone to talk to. Going out of her way to start a conversation with you about whatever came to her mind.

Obanai Iguro ~

Mitsuri had introduced you to one of her fellow Hashira. He was quite interesting, having different eyes and a snake. But he was Mitsuri's friend and a Hashira he couldn't be that bad, right? Wrong. If Mitsuri wasn't here it was quite clear to you he probably wouldn't have even stopped to talk to you. But Mitsuri was hoping you 3 could get along well. So with that on both of your minds you did your best to tolerate each other. 

Muichiro Tokito ~

You had been assigned to go on a mission with the Mist Hashira. You thought it would be fine but he wouldn't speak a word to you! Other than saying his name you hadn't gotten a single word out of him the entire time. "Are you even listening to me!?" You finally won a response from him but it's safe to say it wasn't quite what you were expecting. "Do you ever shut up?" It caught you off guard. First of all...did he just speak!? And...did he seriously just tell you to shut up!? After that mission you decided if you ever had to speak with him again you would try to not snap at him.

Shinobu Kochou ~

You had to stay at the Butterfly Mansion because you had broken a few of your ribs, bro we ain't Tanjiro there ain't no damn way you're still moving after that. So you had to stay at the Butterfly Mansion for a little while. In that time you met a lot of people, and made a lot of new friends. One of those new people being Shinobu Kochou. One day after you got done with your training Shinobu wanted to check on your condition herself, making sure that your treatment was going smoothly. 

Kyojuro Rengoku ~

You had been taking a short rest under a tree because the day was particularly hot when a quite enthusiastic and energetic individual sat next to you. You turned your attention to them. "Are you alright?" He asked, a bit louder than you were expecting. "Perfectly fine, just trying to get a rest from the heat is all." You answered delving into a small conversation between you both where you learned he was the current Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku. 

~

- So Id like to say, I'm so happy I was able to look through the wiki and look at my Genshin book for many ideas on different characters. It's been a really long time since Ive done ANYTHING relating to Demon Slayer so honestly even if people hate this I loved writing this and tbh Im quite proud of myself for pushing through.