Scene 33

Nothing about this felt right. Kento and Emanuel stood in front of him, both nervous but not for the wrong reasons. They should be fucking paranoid. Dominic is about to hand over two of his pack members to their care.

His internal dialogue from earlier played through his head again. This must be done to keep not just members of his pack safe, but his future pups.

Rebecca walked up to his right, directly in front of Emanuel. Her outfit was torn and shredded with dirt ground in. Silver already adorned her wrists so that her superficial injuries would remain open for their journey. She seemed disheveled, but look closer. Her hair was frazzled, her nerves were not. Her shorts were stained with grass and soil and her off the shoulder sweater was ripped at the neck, but her sports bra and running shoes were in perfect condition. A broken clip hung from the side of her head, but an in-tact hair band was secured to her wrist. Eye makeup was smeared, but her vision was sharp. Ego would lead you to believe she was defeated, and you be a fool to think that.

"All I need is your scent on me and I'll be ready to go," she addressed a twitchy Emanuel. That might be too harsh of a critique. He was not comfortable, and it showed. If he was cocky, Dominic would have called the whole thing off.

The tall female stepped forward, lifted her arms away from her sides, and waited. Her posture strong with her feet parted.

Emanual pulled his shirt up the length of his body revealing a landscape of strength in the form of ridges and dips. Not the size of Dominic but he could still overpower Derek and especially Rebecca. Fuck this situation and the hard choices that had to be made.

Next, his pants dropped leaving him in his underwear on his approach to the awaiting female.

"You aren't going to shift?"

"This will be fine," the werebear spoke softly while stepping up to her. His now bare arms wrapped under her butt and lifted her up to him, her legs wrapping around his waist. Even from a few feet away, Dominic could smell the musky scent unique to that breed of shifter. Rich spices mingled with grass as he pulled her into his chest and rubbed her smaller frame up and down his own. His face pressed into her clavicle and his tongue extended, dragging saliva up along the side of her neck. A couple more swipes and he placed her on her feet, turning her around. She now faced her alpha with steady eyes while Emanuel did something similar to her back.

Derek had stepped up to Dominic's left sometime during the scent marking and was squaring off with Kento.

The second werebear shook his head, "We have something else that'll work for us. You and I will be in the back and that will be enough. Em is driving, so we need to get his scent on her now."

"You aren't going to lick me?" Derek cracked a smirk and Kento seemed to have to collect himself.

"I... uh, I can, but we can do that later."

"Is anyone going to believe that you would even take a wolf into seclusion?" Dominic's voice thundered at the regrettably sheepish second bear. "Tell me right fucking now so I can pull the plug on this entire thing!"

"I will be ready and if I took a wolf, they would believe it would be male. I..." Kento looked to the pack surrounding him, Dominic, Rebecca, Liam, Kylian, and Derek before licking his lips and looking back to Derek. In a low voice, he continued, "You are mated, to these fighters, are you not? That's what I understood but we don't have the bond you have. It's tricky. Are you sure you want me to scent you in front of them?"

"First, those two are my actual brothers," the three E6 laughed at the squirming Kento just did with his face. "Second, no, we are mated to the same female but we are not mated to each other."