Chapter 2

Y/n's pov

I drove to the intelligence department I have to work with Taehyung the Taehyung my Taebear wait you should know something last time me and Tae went to a mission I was undercover as his wife trust me he is cold as ice berg and I was really sad that I had to stay with him in the same house but atleast he respected me btw after the case ended we became good friends yeah I flirt with him alot and he is really annoyed by that btw I like to annoy he was on a mission for past 2 years while I was busy with mine.

As I parked my car I got a message.

Message.

Iceie bear 🐻❄️

Hey heard we got a new mission listen miss black coffee I am not so excited to work with you.

Me: listen you ice berg CEO monkey you better be or I will do something which I will not regret.

What?

Meet me in basement after talk with dad I will show you 😘😘.

Eww 🤢🤢 disgusting you still haven't changed.

Well I am only like this because of you what's up handsome people these days🤨.

Huh people are jealous because I am handsome.

Wait wait hold on I didn't meant to send this to you I was texting Jungkook and was praising on his looks and how will I write a book about him 😊😊.

You are texting Jungkook while talking to me ugh anyway ms black coffee , come fast people will think you are fool standing in parking lot and making faces while looking at your phone while you think you look beautiful but you look ugly.

You wait I am coming you dirty Icey piggy and yeah don't forget the basement meet 😏😏.

🤮🤮.Bye omg I gonna be sick.

Chat ended.

I went inside the building as everyone wished me.
I went to dad's office and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch.

Tae: hey Ms Balck coffee long time no see.

Me: Last time I checked you hated black coffee.

Tae: that's why I call you Black coffee you brainless girl.

Me: -_- wtf- weren't you my husband so shouldn't you love me 💞💞.

Tae: really see the day I will tell you I love will be when the world ends.

Me: oh I am honoured and why-.

Suddenly dad entered ugh I wanna flirt with icie boy.

Dad: How is my daughter and son.

Me: Ewww we sound like brother and sister.

Dad: Ah My apologies.

Tae: I am fine Mr Min.

Dad: Call me dad son.