Chapter 26

Before Starting the chapter..

I am really for late update I'll try to update more soon enjoy...

Now on with the story...

Your pov....

Jack?

My mind went numb..

Jack......

The one I was finding for a while...is in front of me...

Rn my whole life feels like a mystery and thriller movie 🎥.

Jack: Ik Ik there is alot you wanna know so sit down properly and know the TRUTH.

Jack: So......first of all huh Y/n do I look familiar?

I looked at him nicely now noticing his features.... properly.

Me: You....you-

Jack: I look like your dad right?well it's because He is my...

Twin.

I was in shock.

Me: Wha-

Jack: I dont wanna make this story long but.....I need to tell you about the history. So.....

(Back story part 1)

Me and the person you call dad were twins we were born into the families of Mafia, he was older than me so it was just natural he had to take over everything but Our father was a person who always believed in skills and he said that the one who has great skills will only be the heir.My brother who was older always took everything for granted he was good in shooting but never tried to improve his basics anyways let's cut it short, when our dad got ill and was counting his last days..

He chose me as a Heir.

And my brother couldn't bear it so he left.....and then we never saw him again...

Years passed I feel in love with a girl and had a child and then we were a small happy family but....

He came back.

Suddenly one day I found him at my doorstep he was wet from rain and was shivering I took him inside.

And from that day everything between us became normal.

I was a bit suspicious about him cause only after these many years he came back but I never questioned it.

He became my right hand.

And I started trusting him.....

Every thing was well until.......

Something happened on my Child's
7th birthday...

Me : what happened?

Jack: He tried to Rape my wife....

Me: T-Thats H-horrible....I am so sorry, Where is you wife now?

Mom: Y/n....I am his wife.......and you are our child.......that happened on your 7th birthday......

Me: Wait.....wha- I- tf- how..?

Mom: *sighs* Ig I should continue from here......

Hope you guys liked this chapter...

Also I wanna say it's not that I don't wanna update soon it's just that author also has a life outside here anyways bye love ya ❤️