Chapter 27

Author's pov

I am putting Y/n's mom as Ym .

Now with the story...

(Backstory part 2)

Ym: So Y/n......Your Dad And Me we met in college And fell in love but....your uncle who you think is your dad aka Mr Min used to go in the same college and he started stalking me so I told your dad about as I knew they were twins...your dad said he will talk to him and after that day he didn't pester me until me and your dad got married and you were born he came back and apologized to me it was fine until your seventh birthday he was drunk and in the parth he tried to Rape me but your dad saved me and kicked him out but the next day he came back when your dad was gone....and he tried to Assualt me again but I tried to resist he started to use violence and stabbed me in the back till the time we heard your dad's car sound and he left me on the floor and picked you up. And took you away..

Y/n: why?

Ym: because your grandfather before passing away gave all his inheritance to you and he wanted it.

Y/n: But- But how like I remember your car at the hill an- and Jimin I remember him and Dad.

Ym: Trust me Y/n when I say this but- Did you ever heard the news of my accident on the TV and don't you want to know why he left that place?

Y/n: Because I was in Trauma and Jimim said he heard from his Aunt that my mum died.

Ym: Yk... One thing Y/n have you ever met anyone of Your friends Family what they call themselves Ah BTS have you ever wondered why? You have went on many missions with them have you ever wondered why they never told you anything personal about u but they know ur so called dad, cousin, uncle and all?

Y/n: I-I w-why?

Ym: Because......they don't Y/n they don't have a family they were few kids whom your uncle adopted when they were kids to work for him all your friends, cousin and anyone aren't real they work in a intelligence department which isn't actually a department it's a place for mafia activities and they all have only one Mission that is to
Kill you.