Chapter 29

Author's pov

Still at BTS mansion....

Suga: Now we have to find her.

Jhope: can't we let this go away anyway she escaped.

Jimin: you know na what will happen if we didn't find her.

Jk: Ik Chim but-

Namjoon: Enough guys!

Jin: Like but she left an if we didn't find her then...m

Taehyung: We don't no where she is and didn't we plan to tell herself huh!

Jin: Tae yk...na that.

Taehyung: Ik Ifk that if we didn't find her what can happen but atleast she will be alive....

Jhope: I don't know where she is hope she is safe.

Namjoon: End of the discussion guys we will find her and after explaining everything to her we will protect her.

Jimin: But where she can go?

Jk: I am going to track her phone I had secretly put a new tracking device made by me ofc which can go past against jammers too so I am gonna work.

Jimin: I'll search for nearby Areas.

Jhope: I'll search CCTV.

Jin: It's 9 am rn all of you first fresh up I am cooking breakfast.

They all got up and went to do their thing.

Tae was going until Joon called him.

Namjoon: Taehyung come with me we need to talk.

And they went.....

( The talk which happened between Taehyung and Namjoon will be disclosed in later story).

Meanwhile.....

Back to Y/n at Original Min Mansion.

Your pov

I woke up and it was around 8 am that time.

I went to the washroom did my buisness and took a long shower as the hot water touched my body all those memories came back and specific memories of Him Kim Taehyung I loved him but he- he betrayed me I Fucking Hate him now I hate everyone and everything how dare they kept me away from my mom, my dad my family I could have so much different life and how hard is it for a child to grow without a mother my mom never came to my annual day, sports day, competition time my PTMs never how dare they I'll fucking take my revenge their will be no more weak Y/n they killed her now they will face my Wrath just some time and I'll destroy them *smirks*.

After taking shower I quickly changed into these.

(Ignore the bag strap)

And went downstairs I saw everyone at the dining table waiting for me for breakfast.

I went and sat between Nancy and In Yeop.

Mom: Did you sleep well sweetie?

Me: Yes mom *slightly smiled*

Dad: Daughter....here is ur new phone.

Me: thankyou dad.

Dad: we already destroyed ur older phone our ppl checked that there was a secretly hidden tracker I think you didn't know about?

Me: Yes I only knew about one tracker not the other one...

Dad: So....that tracker could go past against jammers but dw not one has tracked us till now and we have already destroyed it you are safe for now. Take care daughter I want my daughter to be safe *smiles also with teary eyes cause he hasn't seen his daughter in years*.

Me: Dad why are u crying?

Mom: why wouldn't he sweetie we are after all seeing you after many years.

After Breakfast Dad went to work because for the Underworld he is a Mafia but for the world he is the Top most no.1 Buisnessman.

Mom also left with him because she is his secretary.

And Yeah Zhe Yuan is My dad's secretary but in Mafia world so.....dad trusts him alot and has told me that he will be there to protect me.

Right now me, Nancy, and In Yeop are playing chess in my room. And Zhe is in house office doing some work.

In Yeop: See this little pig she always cheats.

Nancy: what kind of brother u are you don't know how to play but blames ur sister huh!

In Yeop: Ohhhhh! See this madam telling me I don't play anyways Y/n I'd more better sister*whipers for them to hear* and more beautiful.

Nancy: Youuuuu! I won't lie Y/n ofc is beautiful and Smarter but how dare you talk to me like that huh come here I'll beat u.

They both chased each other like kids.

My eyes started to get watery it reminds me of how Jin and Kook are like I quickly tried to wipe my eyes but they saw.

Author's pov

In Yeop: Sis why u crying.....oh *smacks Nancy's head* see you made her cry little pig.

Nancy: who made her cry I think she is crying because of you and....and how dare u call me pig huh! You then are a freaking chimpanzee yeah....that's u are.

In Yeop: You are so dead today.....you know I was the one who are ur Vanilla Icecream*smirks*.

Nancy: No.......my Vanilla Icecream 😱. You are so gonna die 😈.

In Yeop: Byess Y/n I have some work with the Zhe.

And he ran off.

Nancy: This Idiot.

She looked at me and smiled I smiled back at her and we both started to laugh.

Y/n got up and was about to hug Y/n but In Yeop who was Hiding behind the door came in and said.

In Yeop: Hugging without me.

And they all hugged but then..

Zhe: Ahemm....Mind if I join.

They smiled and he joined the hug.

In Yeop: *whispers* Nancy I ate ur Yogurt as well..

Nancy: You..............🙂🔪.

Zhe: they will never change.

Y/n and Zhe just laughed seeing Nancy running behind In Yeop with slippers.

And Y /n thought
I had a family before but now this is my family.....my real family.