Chapter 4

"What does it say?" Byul asked, lovingly looking at Solar.

"W-will you marry me..." Solar said, Byul smiled and boxed the box then kneel in front of Solar.

"Maybe it was too early to ask you this one but, Yong-ah... I want you to be with me for the rest of my life not as my best friend, Our Leader but as my future partner. So, I'll ask you again... Kim Yongsun..." Byul said, she slowly opened the box and showed the ring.

" Will you marry me? "Byul asked, Solar sobbed and nodded. "Of course Yes... yes, Byul-ah... yes!" Solar said, Byul quickly tore down and put the ring on Solar's ring finger.

Their crew, members, and managers congratulate the two.

Byul kissed her girl and hugged her tightly, "I love you so much, Bunny..." Byul said, wiping her girl's tears.

"I'm shaking," Solar said, "Anyway, I actually didn't get into a car accident because Unnie fetched me and we ordered that one... Everyone knew my plan, Mianhae" Byul said, Solar quickly punched her.

"Aahhh you're so annoying!" Solar exclaimed, wiping her tears. "Thanks, everyone! It was a success!" Byul said, and stood up to get her camera.

She took a picture of the smashed cake and held her girl's hand and took a picture.

"Gotcha... Let's eat this one before it gets moist..." Byul said, They let it eat the crew as Solar doesn't like it.

Byul hugged her girl, "Gomawo..." Solar said, Byul smiled and kissed her girl's forehead. "Are you happy? Does it fit you?" Byul asked, Solar nodded.

---

5 years later

"Are we really going to announce it to the public?" Solar asked, "I'm so nervous..." Byul said,

"We can do this, Wife... For our Baby," Byul added and caressed Solar's small baby bump.

They were 3 years married while Solar was now 2 months pregnant.

"You guys are ready now?" Their manager said, "Yes, Unnie..." Byul said,

"We're here, Unnies! We can do it!" Hyejin said, while the two smiled and nodded.

There was a press which made the two nervous, "I say... Mama mama moo~ Hi, This is MAMAMOO..." They greeted each other and sat down.

"The presscon and the article were so quick and surprising to everyone and to the fans, What did you guys think of this?"

"First of all, The main reason for this presscon was all about us... Maybe, This is the time we will part from this path and have our own paths. The kids decided to reach their paths together and we will support them. It was really surprising for anyone but it was our decision to... disband, Maybe in the future, we still have a reunion and it was our hope too... We are all with Mamamoo for like a decade? And we are happy that our fans supported us from day 1 until now," Solar said, the three nodded in agreement.

"There's another reason too why we disband even though we don't want to but... Byul and I... will have our own family," Solar paused and looked at Byul who was holding her hand. Hyejin and Wheein were smiling, looking at them. Everyone was surprised and happy as they knew it. 

"We are... Married to each other and will have our own family," Solar said, "The four of us talked about the disbandment but the kids said, 'We are here always not as just members but family. If that's your decision we will keep the name of Mamamoo but in unit...' Maybe, It was a bit of a spoiler but yea... After this day, MAMAMOO will sign off... " Solar said and her tears cascaded as she said the last words even to the others.