Chapter 2

"Oh my gosh....M-mianhe!" Wheein gasped and quickly stepped back to lock the door.

She saw the two kissing on the couch, she couldn't believe what she saw but she just blushed.

"Why?" Hyejin asked

"They... Oh my gosh..." Wheein couldn't tell it. "They what? You're blushing..." Their Manager uttered,

"They were kissing..." Wheein said and quickly faced the wall. The door opened and the two acted. Nothing happened.

"Don't just stand there..." Byul said, They all quickly went in and sat. "We... just bought you guys ummm the food... Eat that, It's delicious..." Wheein said, Solar quickly got one, also Byul did.

The two stole a glance at each other, Byul tilted her head and Hyejin saw her smiling.

"Why are you smiling there?" Hyejin asked her, "Hmm? I... just remember the movie I was watching last night," Byul said,

"Ohhh... Movie..." The others said in unison, Byul frowned at them, "Why?"

"Suspicious Movie..." Hyejin said, Solar coughed and Byul quickly handed her tea to Solar. "Gomawo..." Solar uttered, and Byul nodded.

The others were observing the two, Byul got her phone also Solar.

Byul:
Did you think they knew it? 

Yongsun:
We're kissing, Do I know? 

Byul:
Such a grumpy bunny... 

Byul put down her phone as she closed it, "There's no schedule tomorrow, Unnie?" Byul asked her manager. "Yea... Why are you planning?" 

"Nothing..." Byul removed her jacket, still avoiding Solar. Wheein lay down on Solar's lap. "Let's drink tonight? I don't want to be alone though..." Wheein said, 

"I agree, Let's drink..." Hyejin uttered, "I don't feel like drinking today... I'm going to watch a movie..." Byul said,

"We'll drink then You'll watch a movie..." Hyejin said, "Please, Unnie? It's been a while since the four of us have been hanging out..." Wheein said,

"Where? Not in my apartment..." Byul said, Hyejin and Wheein quickly looked at  Solar, "Fine..."Solar uttered, Stroking Wheein's hair.

---

They were all going home now and walking to the hallway and Solar and Byul were last.

"How can we watch now?" Solar whispered, Byul intertwined their hands. "We can  watch tomorrow night too," Byul whispered back, 

Byul quickly let go of Solar's hand as she saw the others will look back. 

"We'll change and buy our drinks and foods, Unnie..." Hyejin said, Solar nodded. "Me too..." 

---

Byul doorbell as she brought Tteokbokki for Solar, The girl opened it. 

"Hey..." Byul softly said, she showed the bag she brought, which Solar smiled, "I'm waiting for you," 

"You're so whipped today, I swear..." Byul uttered, "They are already here?" She asked, Solar shakes her head. 

"Not yet... Come in now," Solar said. They went in and Byul put down her bag and Tteokbokki in the kitchen. She just threw herself to Solar who was sitting on the couch. 

"You quickly changed when I confessed back..." Solar said, "What should I do, huh? A cold one, You want?" Byul asked in disbelief which Solar flicked her forehead.