Tiffany

"My husband is so hot," Jungkook asserted to Taehyung and Hobi as they watched Jimin's shoot from behind the camera.

"He's like a real model now," Hobi grinned.  "You're married to a supermodel, Kook."

Jungkook grinned wide as he watched Jimin hit pose after pose, his chest exposed just enough to tease.  "A hot supermodel," Jungkook reminded.

He leaned toward the photographer as she took a break to change lenses.  "Can I get copies of these, or...?"

The photographer chuckled and nodded.  It was a woman they'd worked with before and knew their unique situation.  She handed him a flashdrive with a wink.  "I already knew," she teased.

Taehyung laughed and clapped a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.  "Now you're going to have to buy every piece of Tiffany jewelry on him so you can recreate this moment."

Jungkook returned the laugh, "You're on his side.  Did he ask you to say this to me so he could get jewelry?"  Taehyung shrugged with a quirk of his eyebrow.

Once again, Jungkook laughed, "I'd buy the whole company if it would make Jimin-hyung smile."

"Is that so?" a sweet voice asked as arms snaked around Jungkook's waist.

"As if you don't know the power you have over me," Jungkook scoffed.

An amused giggle vibrated between his shoulder blades.  "Then buy me the whole company, Jungkookie."

Jungkook snapped his fingers at the manager speaking to the photographer, "Your wish is my command, little mochi."

"No! Don't!" Jimin laughed from his perch on Jungkook's shoulder.  "I was kidding!"

Jungkook turned in Jimin's hold to wrap his arms around his husband.  "Well, I wasn't."

Taehyung and Hobi muttered something about snacks as they hastily made their way away from the couple.  Jungkook swayed them a bit as he stared into his husband's beautiful eyes.

"What did I ever do to deserve a hot supermodel husband like you?"

Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook quickly.  "You were me."

"And I am you."

***~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***

(309 unedited words)

A/N: I wrote this one because someone needs to squeal in delight about Jimin slowly becoming the world's foremost supermodel and I think it would obviously be Jungkook...and maybe me.

See you next time, Lovely Armies!