Avebury

Ughh I hate Monday's. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done I went in my room found my clothes and went downstairs only to find my mother sucking dick for money. I ignored what she was doing grab my keys and walked out the door to my challenger. Once I got to school I seen my bestfriend keyshia when been tight since first grade she's my ROD lol.
Hey key I said walking up to keyshia. Wassup chica she said being loud like always. We talked for a lil bit more and we decided we was going to go to class before we was late. Thank god we had all the same classes. When we walked in class all the hoes was mugging not we didn't care we knew we were the basest bitches to walk in this school. Damn you hoes got something to say. Key yelled. All the girls went back to doing what they where doing while me and keyshia found our seats.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Finally school was over and I could go home... As I was driving home I noticed this black BMW following so I pulled over and the car did to I got scared so I was about to call the police but next thing Ik I was being pulled out my car by to guys.. I tried my best to put up a fight but one of them put a white towel over my face soon darkness took over me.