Would you be mines

Ave pov
To say that I wasn't happy was a understatement ant letting me finish school let me know that maybe he not as cold hearted as he seems. While the girls where gone working and ant was in his office I had nothing to do. My stomach started to make noise so I decide to cook something simple.
I cooked fried chicken, Mac and cheese, corn bread, yams, greens, and a cheese cake for desert. As I was fixing my plate ant came downstairs to talk to me.
Can you make me a plate he asked,
I nodded my head yes, so you not going to talk to me, why should I you took me away from my life and treating my I'm not somebody. I'm treating you like u nobody if that was the case yo ass would be on the Corner making my money right now with them other hoes, but you not yo ass right here he said. I got really quite after that because he was right. Why am I here and not on the corner like the other girls I asked. I just wanted to know the answer. He stopped eating and looked at me, and got real quite, you really want to know that answer he asked, I nodded my head yes. He got up and walked up to me, because I like you ave I get this vibe from you that I feel is unbreakable, I want to be this evil person to you but I can't I dream about you, your always on my mind, and you sexy ass hell. I started to blush and looked down. I looked up and we made eye contact, I would be lying if I said he didn't like him to but I can't date somebody that kidnapped me or could I? I looked away again I couldn't look at him for some reason, my started to race and I felt my breathing speeding up. He picked my head up so I could look at him, don't ever look away from me I'm around you, always hold your head, I nodded my head. The next thing that happened shocked me the most. He kissed me, his lips felt so soft against mines. Our lips moved in sonic at the moment my whole world stopped I felt safe. I felt joy for once since I been here and I liked the feeling. He broke the kiss and just walked out the kitchen leavening me standing there confused. I knew at that moment I was starting to like ant a little more.

Ant pov
After that kiss I had to walk away, I wanted to do more but I had to remember she a virgin. Damn I said to myself, am I really starting to get feelings for a girl I've only known for about 3 days, this shit was crazy and I needed to talk to somebody ASAP.
I called the only person I knew who would give real ass advice Chris.
I called Chris and he answered on the first ring. Wazzam nigga, he answered
Nigga I need to talk to you, speak my Nigga, you no ave right, yea what about her nigga get to the point he rushed. Alright Nigga damn be patient, anyways I think I'm falling for her man, I mean she on my mind 24/7 and guess what we kissed today nigga like I'm a thug I can't fall in love with somebody who suppose to be making my money. Look nigga it sound like to me you might be in love with ma but look don't break her heart man she seem nice but you got to remember you got a whole wife to worry about Chris said, Ik man but what you think I should do, what you think is right man I mean you do got a wife but you got love for ma to, sounds like to me you got some decision to make nigga and you gotta make them fast. Alright Nigga I gotta let me call you back. After talking to Chris I knew what I had to do. I went back downstairs to find ave cleaning the kitchen. You know I got maids for that right, she jumped and nodded yes but kept cleaning, dame ave fine she can cook and she can clean, Momma always told me the way a women can get a man heart is the kitchen. And damn she got mines. I want her bad I just want to put her on the countertop and just fuck the life out of her but I can't I want to wait to ma ready. Aye ave how would you like to go on this trip with me, she turned around and looked happy, for real she asked I nodded my head yes. She looked happy but then got sad again but what about your wife? Don't worry about that ma so you coming or not, yes she shouted, I laughed at her excitement for some reason seeing her happy made me smile. Alright we'll be ready in the morning By 8 our plain leave and 10. She hugged me and ran up the stairs, damn I'm really falling for ave this hard.

Ave pov
After ant told me that I ran up stairs and  started to pack my bags, I don't know where we going he ain't say but I have never been outside of my home town so a little road trip would be nice I just know how it's going to go with ant being there but I know I'm going to have fun on this trip, I looked at then time and seen it was 2 a.m I have to get up early in the morning so I need to get some sleep I went to put my last things in the bags. Laid down and slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about ant and this trip. Damn I'm falling for ant. And with that I was out.