Making money or not

Ave pov
I went upstairs crying my eyes out I can't believe he would say that to me. Jas and Monica walked back in the room. Well well well the little bitch thought ant would have sympathy for you Monica said in a annoying voice. It took every bone in my body not to choke this bitch but I had to keep my composure. Stfu Monica you ain't better then nobody he could give two fucks about you to now go suck some dick plz bye jas said. Monica walked out a little pissed but I didn't care jas looked at me with her sad eyes. Ave don't cry it will be ok you have to stay strong one thing you can't do is you can't show weakness, they will rip you apart you just have to get with the program. I just don't want to do this Ik my mom not the best and yea she made some mistakes but I can't do this I want to go back home. Ik we all do but until then let's get you ready. My life was over I had no hope no where in me I was stuck and unhappy this is not the way I thought I would be living my life.

Ant pov
Aye nigga you know you wrong right she a Virgin just let her slide for a minute my homie Chris said. I did feel bad so I started to think maybe he right I should give Ma a chance to get ready but idk how long that will be I need my money now and that's a fact. I started to think even more I walked upstairs to her room and knocked on the door. Come on I heard her say softly. I Walked in and she was sitting on the bed with heels on and some short shorts with a crop top she had the look of of sadness on her face that made me feel worst idk why but i really feel sorry for her i feel more like I needed to help her then make her work for me. Ave you not going to work for me yet I need you to be ready to do this job and you not. Omg thank you thank you I really appreciate I will be ready soon I promise Ik I have to make your money for my mom so just give me some time. Don't rush at all just take your time but not to long. I walked out of ave room and walked in mines to see Jessica( my wife) sitting on the bed so who working the corners tonight is the new bitch working she asked with attitude. I signed no she not she not ready for the streets yet. What the fuck you mean she not ready yet she yelled. Ok lower your voice and like I said she not ready she a virgin I can't put her on the streets yet. You put me on the streets when I was a virgin you made me work the corner and I was virgin so what's so different about this bitch. She got more respect for herself, she smart and she not a hoe. So what you saying I was a hoe now oh really ant you like this bitch that much she yelled. Look man bye get out why you even came back I don't want you here you just nag all damn day and spend my money with out me bitch you ain't shit this my house my money and my shit not yours you know what you can do me a favor and get back on the corner and make my money since you want to have that attitude I yelled back. She looked at me with tears in her eyes I felt bad but then again I didn't it's time she heard the truth I'm tried of her nagging and shit. I walked out the room and into the bathroom I took a shower got dressed and walked downstairs to see all my workers ready to get to work now that's what I like to see. Ok so y'all listen up since I'm going out of town for a few days y'all be have a couple days off Which means I did y'all to work y'all asses of tonight to make up for the next few day ok they shook they heads and got up to walk out the house. I looked at ave and she was sitting on the couch I feel some type of way when it comes to her she gives me a vibe that a nigga want that he need. I just want to get to know her for a little bit and see where her head at and what she can do for me in the feature. I was really thinking about letting her go but now I think Ima keep her around for a while. Ave Ik you still in school so I will let you go to school still but you have to go to school do what you there to do and come back home got it she shook her head and I walked out.
Damn am I falling for a women who suppose to be my worker. I guess I won't be making money from ave after all I might just have to give her another job if y'all know what I mean.