ACT ONE, chapter one: chocolate milkshake?

Annalise Lily had been sat next to Dom for the last hour. Or two? She lost count a long time ago.

She was bored out of her mind. Okay sure, she loved Dom like a brother and would do anything for him, but sitting on her ass doing nothing all day, was not anything.

Annalise had known the Toretto's for the last nine? no ten, years. Her parents got a divorce and her father took her with him to Miami, while her mother kept her other three siblings. Annalise had went to preschool there and soon before she went to high-school, he moved them to Los Angeles. Annalise never understood why her dad only took her. He would tell her that her siblings just didn't wanna come with but she never believed him. After all, why would they leave the youngest sibling alone with their dad? it never made sense to her but after eight years in Miami and three in LA, her dad left without saying anything but luckily, Mia and Annalise were best friends, and so the Toretto's took her in. Jack Toretto became her father and he's all she's ever known of. Although she may have loved the Toretto's like family, she was determined to find her siblings.

"Dom. Can I go now?" Annalise asked for what seemed the hundredth time. "hold on" Dom replied simply.

Annalise whined and as she started looking around. Her eyes caught Leon's as he walked into the store beside Jesse and Vince.

"where's my girl?" Annalise asked as she looked around for Letty. "I thought she was with you?" Leon said as Jesse shrugged. 

"i'm right here" Letty said as she walked in from the other side. "hey babe" Letty said as she hugged Annalise. 

Annalise smiled back as her eyes drifted off to see what Mia was doing. 

"what's up with her? why is she all smiley and stuff?" Letty questioned as she followed Annalise's eyes. "not sure, we'll find out later though because right now, I need you to fix your dumb boyfriend" Annalise replied.

Letty sighed as she walked over to Dom. 

"Well that took forever" Annalise said as she and Letty walked into the Toretto house.

"at least he let you go" Letty debated. "well...." Annalise started but got distracted at the sight of Mia walking to the kitchen in a red dress that had spaghetti straps, it stopped just at her knees.

"where are you going?" Annalise asked as she walked into the kitchen alongside Letty, "out with friends" Mia replied, avoiding Annalise and Letty's eyes.

Letty looked at Annalise as Annalise looked at Letty at the same time, they both turned to Mia and decided to play it off. They both knew she was lying but they wanted to play it off and see how this would turn out. Mia left and they decided to cover for Mia as they didn't want Dom to create any issues and so the two waited in the kitchen.

"so you didn't tell me where you went a month ago?" Letty hinted, Annalise looked at her innocently.

"come on Lils please tell me" Letty pushed, "fine."

"so I went out by myself, I ended up driving to this bar near long beach." Annalise started as Letty listened.

FLASHBACK 

Annalise sighed as she continuously drove her car endlessly on the streets of LA. She usually drove around whenever she needed to clear her mind as she found it quite calm. She loved cars and she loved driving, aside from Dom, she was one of the best racers in LA, but she didn't like to race people too much, she liked to keep it to a minimum.

Annalise pulled her car keys out and grabbed her purse, she then got out of the car and started walking into the bar.

She sat down next to some blonde boy, the two made eye contact as he smiled at her, she smiled back as she ordered a chocolate milkshake.