chapter four: "WHAT?"

Annalise yawned as she adjusted the brightness in her room, she heard Leon chasing Jesse through the halls which was usual, except this time there were no screaming.

Annalise stood up and got out of her room only to see that Leon had taped Jesse's mouth, Leon was chasing him with a spoon while Jesse tried taking the tape off.

"nah man this isn't cool, Le" Annalise said, she walked over to Jesse and ripped the tape off and decided to move with her day by going downstairs while those two chased each other like Tom and Jerry.

"good morning, look at you, slept so early yet woke up so late." Brian teased, she turned to him with a frown on her face and looked at Vince as he chuckled.

Annalise ignored the both of them before Mia got mad, she walked over to Letty and kissed her cheek. "morning, someones in a good mood" Annalise said as she saw the smile on Letty's face. "i gotta show you something" Letty said and quickly pulled Annalise into a corner. "Dom is taking me to a fancy hotel in Mexico. His friend Braga has a way to get us there so i guess we're gonna be gone for a week or two." Letty said excitedly. As much as she and Dom were always together, she loved when Dom took her out.

"That's good." Annalise said, she was happy Letty was excited. The two spoke for a few more minutes before Letty went to talk to Dom. Annalise walked back into the living room to see Leon and Jesse finally not chasing one another. She sunk into the couch as Brian sat next to her. "you alright?" He asked her.

"yeah, i'm just really tired." Annalise responded. "You're never tired" he whispered, refering to the time they first met.

FLASHBACK

"you don't seem tired at all" Brian commented as he looked to his bedside clock. "Is that supposed to be a bad thing?" Annalise questioned, "not at all." Brian said as he kissed her neck and wrapped his arms around her. "it's only four in the morning you do know that right?" Annalise said as she turned to face him. He nodded and smirked before flipping her over on the bed. "well since you're not tired i guess we could go for a round... three was it?" He said unsure, "round four, you mean?" Annalise corrected before chuckling. "shut up" Brian said and before she could say anything he crashed his lips onto hers.

END OF FLASHBACK

Annalise turned to look at him in shock of what he just said, in front of Mia, who was seated nearby the kitchen counter. The two held eye contact for a few moments before Annalise broke it. "i'm gonna go." Annalise said. In all honesty, she didn't wanna go. She wanted to sit there and talk to Brian all day but she didn't wanna go against Mia's word.

Annalise stood up and before she could walk away, Brian stopped her by standing in front of her. "did i do something?" Brian questioned, "no." Annalise replied and walked away, Mia frowned at the awkward interaction. Why would Brian question whether she's mad at him like that? She wondered.

"i'm home" Annalise yelled out as she entered her house. She threw her keys onto the counter, frowning at the silence. "we're in the back!!" Dom yelled back. She walked to the back of the house and saw that they were having their usual Sunday bbq. She saw Vince walking back and kissing Dom's forehead, knowing they had a disagreement again, she smiled and sat down in her seat which was next to Leon and Brian. Mia sat across Brian, in the middle of Vince and Letty as Jesse and Dom were on opposite sides.

"ah" Jesse winced as Annalise slapped his hand after he tried to take a piece of chicken. "you took the first bite so you say grace." Dom said as Letty laughed at Annalise.

"dear heavenly uh..." Jesse drifted off, "spirit" Leon helped, "spirit, thank you. Thank you for providing us with a direct port nitrous injection...four core intercoolers..
and ball-bearing turbos...and titanium valve springs." Jesse finished. "amen." Everyone said in sync. "not bad." Dom commented. "he was praying to the car gods man." Annalise said causing everyone to laugh, including Brian.

Once everyone was done eating, they decided to sit outside and chill by the fire. Mia pulled Annalise near a corner. "jesus Mia! what?" Annalise asked, "i need to tell you something but you can't tell anyone." Mia started, Annalise nodded as Mia finished. "i'm pregnant."

"WHAT?" Annalise said causing everyone to look at her. Mia slapped her to shut her up. Annalise turned to her as Dom came to seperate the two. "what the fuck was that for?" Annalise asked, "i'm sorry, i did that to shut you up i didn't mean to hurt you." Mia said and Annalise had a feeling that that sentence would come back to bite either one of them in the ass. "Does Brian know?" Annalise asked as she and Mia went into the house.

"no. but the thing is.. we haven't... you know.." Mia said, Annalise's eyes went wide. "WHO??" Annalise whisper-yelled. "i- i don't know..." Mia admitted, "god Mia this is screwed up." Annalise commented. The two entered the bathroom as Mia showed her the three tests she took. Annalise stared at them as Mia sunk to the floor. "I love him so much Annie i can't lose him." Mia said as she sobbed. Annalise didn't even wanna hug her, Mia is definitely gonna have a rough few months.

Mia sobbed for a few more minutes, she and Annalise walked out of the bathroom after she wiped her tears. The two didn't say anything. They just walked out.

Mia walked back outside through the back door. Before Annalise could go too, someone knocked on the front door.

"hey princess." he said, leaving Annalise in complete shock.

Cassy's note :)

1029 words

oooh who could Mia's baby daddy beeeee??

hope y'all enjoyed this chapter because it's definitely gonna get more dramatic ;)