𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

After that unexpected encounter with hawks, y/n got back at the hideout, Immediately going to her room and laying down on her bed and trying to sleep, but her mind kept replaying hawk's words.

"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯?"

"God damnit, what am I doing?"

The thing was she didn't really know what she was doing at the time. She never wanted her life to turn out this way,
oh trust me she would definitely even end it without hesitation,  if it wasn't for the revenge on certain  𝘗𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 and hero society that were still holding her back in this dreadful world.

A word full of injustice, foulness and hatred...

She sighed before closing her eyes and trying to fall asleep

                                  ___

Meanwhile hawks was still randomly  wandering around the city, knowing he wouldn't be able to sleep if he got back to his house.

His mind was still going back to the earlier situation that took place.

Why, why did the villian, who was known for her cruelness randomly decided to help a woman?

He didn't understand, but something inside of him was telling him, that there was more to the story. More to her.

Realizing he got lost in his thoughts he decided, that it was probably best to go back and rest.

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸.

                                  ___

"Absolutely not" y/n said while shaking her head.

"You have to" shigaraki stated. "you already accepted"

"Yeah, but you never mentioned that i had to be hawk's assistant"

"y/n, that was literally in the envelope didn't you read it?"

At his word she went silent,
"Oh" was all she said.

She didn't really wanted to face hawks after yesterday, even if he wouldn't recognize her.

From behind her dabi snickered at her dumbness.

Y/n sent him a glare which to he raised his hands in surender.

"Fine. You know what fuck it " she got up from the chair and exited the room, going towards her bathroom.

"Here we go" she mumbled before grabbing a black hair dye.

-
𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
-

Y/n was almost done with creating her whole "fake identity" appearance.
Currently, she was putting on brown eye contacts.
Being dressed formal felt weird for Her since she never really had this kind of job to begin with.

She checked herself for the last time in the mirror before leaving her room and going downstairs metting with the rest of the league.

A whistle was heard  from most likely dabi when she entered.

"Looking good" he added which to y/n flipped him off.

"Y/n" now she turned to shigaraki
"Don't forget, you only have to use your second quirk."
She rolled her eyes but agreed nonetheless.

"Yeah, yeah I know"

Toga wanted a quick hug before she left, which to twice joined as well.

She didn't really had any feelings towards them but they were her "friends" for now.

                                  ___

Y/n stood at the entrance of hawks hero agency. Before finally going inside. She approached lady that was seated at the desk near the entrance.

"Hi, how may I  help you?"

"Hi, I'm the new assistant.."

𝘖𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? Think. Think!

"...Ayame Osamu" she sighed in relief, finally remembering the name.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?

"Oh Right, follow me I'll show you around "

The lady got up from her desk, signaling y/n- no Ayame to follow her towards the elevator, she pressed the button to the 8th floor.

"Hawks is really easy to hang around with, I'm sure you won't have any occurances"

Y/n just gave her a polite smile.

Elevator ding-donged and they stepped out of it.

"So this desk will be your's, mainly you have to appoint some mettings, do some paperwork.." the list went on for a few more seconds, while y/n tried to memorize them.

"...oh and sometimes you might get invited to the party's"

𝘏𝘢𝘩𝘢. 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵.

While they were still exchanging a few words, hawks came out of his office.

"And There he is" the lady whose name happens to be Charlotte said.

"Okay duty calls, good luck" and she left.

Y/n turned around, metting a pair of amber eyes.

"Heyo" he said with a cheeky smile, his eyes scanning her up and down almost like..

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵?

"Hi, I'm Ayame Osamu, your new assistant" cringing at her own words, she putted on best smile she could, while holding out her hand for him to shake.

he didn't really needed to introduce himself for obvious reasons, so he just said "nice to meet ya" and shook her hand.

Shit what did I got myself into?