𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9

!Warning! This chapter contains gore, mentions of blood, death.

__

The week went in a blink of an eye, So that means tomorrow y/n had to attend the party. Even just the thought of it was making her groan.

She was at the agency right now, sitting at her desk, she had her head tilted back on head rest. She was chewing on her pen (a habit she picked up after starting to work here)

Almost done with her shift, she was thinking of what she needed for tomorrow.

She sighed knowing now she had to go shopping.

Hm, what should I wear a dress or a suit?

Her thoughts were interrupt by hawks who just barged into the room but stopped in his footsteps when he saw her sitting like that.

Her head threw back, resting on the head rest, her raven hair messy and falling back, her legs crossed, chewing on the pen, and when her gaze shifted on him- oh god.

No, Stop.

He managed to snap out of his daze when she sat up normally.

"Is everything okay?"

"Y-yep, just came here to remind you about tomorrow"he akwardly said, hoping she didn't catch him gawking.

"I remember it, don't worry, but I do have a few questions about it"

"Shoot it"

"What kind of party is it gonna be? Like a formal party or..?" She said hoping he would understand what she was trying to say.

"As I know it's half formal, so the half of it will be about business and the second half will be just a party, you know drinks and stuff"

She nodded, still confused Abt this whole situation and about why she was invited in the first place but she didn't question it.

"Got it"

__

The one and only thing y/n hated about malls was the crowd of people that were endlessly wandering through the shops.

What was it? Jealousy? Probably.

Anyways she was currently debating what she should wear. A suit or a dress.

After few minutes of thinking about it she settled with suit.

black pants, white blouse, a corset and black jacket.

Hm, good enough.

Not to mention, that she just spent two hours shopping, she couldn't wait to get out of there.

After paying for everything and getting out of the mall, her phone buzzed. Pulling it out of her pocket she looked down and read hawk's message

"Meet me at the agency tomorrow, we have to go together :)"

She replied with "alright" but her phone buzzed again.

"By the way, did I forgot to mention that you're my date?"

Tomorrow couldn't just get any better.

__

Arriving at the hideout, she threw the bags on her bed. She wasn't really exhausted so no point in trying to sleep.

A knock was heard on the door, following by shigaraki's voice.

"Come down in five minutes"

excitement came over her because normally shigaraki only called her for missions.

And that was exactly what y/n was craving right now.

Mission.

Killing.

She went to the bathroom, looking in the mirror and checking if the hair dye has already wear off. A bit of her hair was Turing back to it's natural color. She had to wash it off for a mission now and then dye it again for tomorrow.

Great.

Realizing that five minutes have passed she went downstairs metting with the rest of the league, except ahigaraki who hasn't arrived yet.

"Heyy y/n-chan" toga jumped at y/n for a hug.

"Can I get some of your blood?" She excitedly asked.

"No"

"But you gave me last time"

"I'm not in the mood now toga, Later."

"Okay"

Kurogiri poured her a drink while twice was making jokes about god knows what and dabi was just staring into space, bored.

Shigaraki stepped into the room, anouncing a new mission for y/n and dabi.

Her lips turned into a smirk when he said the word 'mission'.

"Welp, I'll get ready then" and with she left the room and went upstairs.

__

Two bodies lay before her. Blood seeped from their lifeless forms, soaking into the concrete under them. Their throats were slashed open along with some wounds on their lower area, both of them soaked in crimson liquid. The female's eyes were rolled back, her lips parted with black substance flowing past her lips and nose. Her hand loosely held the man's next to her, his now dead eyes staring up at the celling.

Y/n took a deep breath, calming down from her euphoria.

"That was fun" she nonchalantly said, not even caring, that she was Standing in pool of blood.

"Indeed" dabi replied while coming out of one of the rooms.
The scent of burnt flesh following him.

The sound of police sirens were heard across the room.

"Guess that's our sign to leave then" they were about to jump out of the window when y/n saw silhouette of wings from the corner of her eye.

Setting her foot up on the window sill she turned around, lazily metting his eyes before winking at him and jumping off the building.

__

"And as of now we're getting the breaking news of massacre that took place few hours ago"

The reporter anounced.

"As we know this is the action of the well known villain 'The devil in disguise.' and she seems to be more cruel than ever."

"Blah. blah. blah. Boring." Y/n switched the channel, looking for something more interesting. But all of them seemed to be only talking about her and her so called cruelness.

She sighed

I wonder if someone is thinking about why I'm doing this..

Clicking on remote's buttons endlessly, her fingers came to a sudden stop when she saw hawks giving an interview.

"What can you say about the current situation?" The reporter asked.

" Well, first of all I want to apologize to people I swore to protect. I'm deeply sorry for the pain she caused and sorry for, that I wasn't able to protect them. But from today on I'm making a promise to all of you. I'm going to stop her. One way or another."

His expression seemed to be the most serious y/n has ever seen.

"And also I want to give out a message" now y/n's ears perked up, listening to every word he says.
"If you're watching this..." He looked directly in the camera, almost if he could see y/n from other side of the screen.

"Game on."