𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11

"Thank you"

Those two words stayed in his mind for the rest of the flight there.

What was so memorizing about her smile?
It was so genuine that it actually reached her eyes this time.

The other times that hawks has seen her smile, it felt like she was just doing it out of politeness.

But this time it was a pure smile.

So mesmerizing that hawks felt himself blush.

I mean he was the never type of guy to blush easily,

No, he was the complete opposite.

He loved ladies attention, and ladies loved his flirtatious personality.

The way they would completely turn red when he starts to lead them on.

He loved every second of it.

So that's why confusion started settling in as to why he felt flutter in his heart.

Sure Ayame was madly attractive but he has been with some other pretty chicks who would go weak on their knees just for him.

He sighed in annoyace, not knowing what had gotten into him so he decided that it would be best to put this topic in the back of his mind and focus on the party they were attending.

__

It just felt so...nice.

So comforting.

So silent.

So silent that her thoughts actually went quiet for a bit.

Yeah, at first she was terrified of being this high but now it was comforting her the way she liked it...

But there was one problem.

Hawks.

He was there.

And he made her smile.

She didn't like it.

I mean she did like the feeling for a few minutes but then she came back to reality.

Why did hawks make her smile and most importantly how did he make her smile?

All of this was really frustrating.

__

"There's nothing to be nervous about"

Hawks said after noticing that she was fidgeting her fingers.

After stepping in the building the First thing she noticed was how huge this place was.

"We're just gonna greet a few people, listen to them talk shit and then we get to eat" he continued talking while nodding at himself.

"That's it..?" She frowned at the fact that there wasn't something exciting happening.

"Yeah basically that's it"

She hummed in agreement before finally stepping inside.

Fancy. There was no other word to describe it.

The lights were shining at their best, there were a lot of small, round tables covered with white fabrics, each table had about four-five chairs alongside it.

Unfortunately, as she got further into the place the number of people were increasing, which meant she had to say 'hi' to more people.

Then her mind went elsewhere.