iWantMoreViewers

Ah, Friday night, or, as Carly's new fans called it, iCarly night. For it was always on this night that the iCarly Crew would post new episodes of iCarly. For this one, Carly faced the camera with a pink exercise bra in one hand and a potato in the other. She wore a hot pink long-sleeved shirt under a gray dress, her brown hair nice and straight

"Which is why I say the potato is superior to the sports bra," Carly said as Sam walked up to her, nodding in agreement. The blonde wore a navy blue tee-shirt with red and white trimmings on the collar and sleeves, her hair as curly as ever.

"And if you don't believe us," the blonde added, "try making French fries out of a sports bra." Smiling, Carly tossed the stuff behind her as Tommy lightly laughed from his computer and Freddie was still videoing his female friends. As Freddie wore a nice blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up, Tommy wore a white tee-shirt with black markings making up the design of a white tiger.

"Okay," Carly continued, "next on 'iCarly', we're going to talk about the doorman who works in the lobby of this building. His name is Lewbert."

"The meanest man alive," Sam added.

"We hate his guts."

"And so you can hate Lewbert's guts just as much as us..."

"We asked our technical producer Freddie and assistant director Tommy..."

"Say yo to the people, boys." Freddie then turned the camera around as he looked in it.

"Yo to the people," Freddie said. "How y'all doing out there?" Just then, Sam grabbed the camera and turned it around.

"That's enough, Freddie," she said. "Your turn, Tommy." She then pointed the camera at Tommy, who waved at the camera.

"Anyway," Carly continued as Freddie pointed the camera back at the girls, "we've been secretly videotaping Lewbert for almost a week."

"So let's take a look at some of the highlights," Sam said as she and Carly gestured to the small monitor above the old car.

"Tommy," Carly said, "roll the clip."

"As you wish," Tommy said as he typed a few buttons. "Playback." The screen then showed Lewbert, a literal troll of a man, sitting at his desk, reading a newspaper. On his left cheek was a giant brown wart the size of a silver dollar.

"Okay," Carly said, "and there's Lewbert sitting at his desk."

"Just a nasty little man working in the lobby," Sam added.

"And if you look real close, you can see his wart. Zoom in on it, Freddie."

"Digital zoom," Freddie said as he typed a few buttons on a second laptop. The video then zoomed in on Lewbert's face, showing that disgusting mole on his cheek.

"And there it is living happily right on Lewbert's face."

"I call that wart Little Lewbert," Sam added to Carly's comment on the hideous monstrosity on the man's face.

"Zoom out," Carly said. Freddie did so as he and Tommy pulled up a video from earlier that week. "Ooh, okay, see that lady?" On screen was a woman holding a small pomeranian dog under her arm as she walked up to the building's mailbox. "Watch what happens." Lewbert then walked up to her.

"Out!" he shouted.

"I just need to check my mail," she growled.

"No dogs in my lobby!" Lewbert yelled.

"I will leave in a minute," she promised.

"Now!" Lewbert screeched. "Out!" Just then, the dog started barking, causing the man to bark at the canine as the woman said something about paying rent in the building and she left, complaining on how he treated her. Back with Carly and Sam, they turned to face the camera.