iDateSamAndFreddie

The previous week had been a... peculiar one to say the least for the iCarly gang. Sam thought she was insane for liking Freddie, so she turned herself into a mental hospital, only to learn from Carly and Tommy that it was okay to like Freddie. The gang then did iCarly from the asylum where Freddie admitted he liked Sam back by kissing her, bringing the Seddie dream to life. But that's not where this season begins for this story. It begins when Carly, Tommy and Gibby entered Carly's apartment one day after school, finding Spencer and a platform of grass in the middle of the living room.

"Hiiiiii!" Spencer greeted as his sister, her crush/ex and her Gibby all entered the apartment, the brunette looking at the vegetation growing on their floor in confusion. "I made a lawn!"

"Whoa," Gibby said. "That is a lawn!"

"See, this is why I don't like to leave the house," Carly said to her brother.

"Question is what are you going to do with it?" Tommy asked.

"Whatever we wanna do," Spencer answered.

"The possibilities are limitless," Gibby agreed.

"It's a lawn, not a miracle maker," the martial artist reminded everyone.

"We can play on it," Spencer said as he began prancing on the grass, "we can sit on it and listen to music, we can have a barbecue on it."

"We can play badminton!" Gibby said.

"You play badminton?"

"Heck yeah! I got my own racket and shuttlecock!"

"Sweet." Spencer and Gibby then clapped hands together. Carly and Tommy just smiled at each other as Spencer got another idea. "Ooo, and at night, we can just lay on the grass and stare up at the stars."

"Yeah..." Gibby agreed as he and Spencer looked up at the ceiling.

"Okaaaaay," Carly and Tommy said simultaneously as they entered the kitchen.

"Man," the scapegoat said, "wait 'til Sam and Freddie see this. I bet they love lawns." Carly then removed a pitcher of tea from the fridge as Tommy got down some glasses for them.

"Where are they?" the artist asked.

"Prolly makin' out."

"Ewww."

"Why 'ewww'?" Carly asked.

"I don't like couples that are all public with their..." Spencer said as he began kissing the air in front of him as if it were a girl.

"Come on," Tommy said. "Sam and Freddie have spent years hating each other's guts and now they really like each other. I personally think it's nice to not see them bickering and instead to see them all..." He then made kissy faces as he kissed the air, which he secretly wished was Carly.

"No, it's more like..." Spencer then went on to kiss the air as well, the two comparing their kisses, much to Carly and Gibby's amusement.

"Look at this lawn," the young master Gibson said as he admired the grass in the apartment, breaking up the contest as Spencer turned to face him. "This is one sweet patch."

"Y'know that's Kentucky chub grass," Spencer said. This caused Gibby to stand up and look at Spencer in shock.

"Seriously?" Spencer then nodded as Gibby looked at the grass. Just then, the door burst open and in walked Sam and Freddie.

"Unbelievable," Sam said as she set her backpack down.

"You don't live here," Spencer said as she stomped across his lawn.