Chapter Two: Salutations And Jared

WARNINGS

- douma

- Jared (you'll know..)

- inappropriate language

- Mention of rape

WORD EXPLANATION

- salutations

A form of greeting such as "Salutations to meet you darling"

It's just a formal way of saying nice to meet you or greetings.

______________________________________________

Y/N POV

As the minutes passed the more sugar mama's came into my mind when we came to the destination I went out of the limo as I felt glares burning in my back,

as the introvert I was I looked right down in uncomfortable act.

'I already have low self asteem as it is don't need for it to be lower' I thought as I uncomfortably scratched my neck, I was practically speed running through the school trying to find the principle office.

I felt myself hit someone's chest before landing on the floor letting out a 'ugh' sound, I looked up to see a attractive looking female, her light pink hair that fades into lime green half-way to the bottom, Her nicely braided hair shining with the sun hitting it.

That's when I realized.... "Hey! kanroji wanna go together to class?" My thoughts got cutted off by a Red haired male with yellow-ish strings of hair, He was staring at me as his smile faded and a confused look came upon his facial expression.

"O-oh right..! uhm sorry I'll see you later and I'm really sorry I really am sorr-!" Mitsuri went on how she was sorry before Rengoku dragged her away with a small smile on his lips.

After a couple of seconds they were out of sight just when I stood up again and started to brush off my skirt not wanting it to be dirty. When I thought about it walking in the hallway of kimetsu no yaiba academy is INSANE.

The glares wouldn't stop but that wasn't the main focus, the main focus is to find the principles office.

I looked around to see if there was any kind of sign telling me something like 'Just around the corner is the principle office yay!' yeah that would really be helpful.

Just as I was about to start walking I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to turn around and look at who tf had just touched me.

It was a average length male with dark red hair- 'wait Tanjiro!? okay calm down y/n take your own advice and shut the hell up! '

"Hey, I've never seen you before are you new?" Tanjiro noted, "YES!, I-I mean yes I am new here. Can you like uhm show me the principle office please I need some stuff from there" I practically yelled out in desperation, c'monnn was really 'auntie' expecting me to survive through this hell?

"ah I see..well I can help you follow me!" He Comfotly said

with a smile, he's a life saveeeer. Plot twist we were standing right next to the office.

"WAIT WE WERE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO IT THE WHOLE TIME AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??" I blurted out pretty mad, he awkwardly gave me a explanation before he needed to leave duo to him meeting some friends which i assumed was inosuke and zenitsu , I did not want to Come off as rude or annoying so I just thanked him and went in.

TANJIRO POV

I was just minding my own business when I looked to my side to see a female looking like she was I need of help, I felt bad for her plus I have never seen her before here and I remember most face's around here, maybe she didn't know where to go or needed directions?