Chapter Five: Nurse's Office

. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ Warnings ࿐ྂ
- Slight Body Dysmorphia
- Vulgar Language

[Word Count: 2008]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-THIRD POV-

Today was, yet, another day of school. You hated it, you hated school. Mostly because of people, you found it scary. You didn't know most, and even if you did, the trust of them not fucking up is low that you wouldn't be surprised if they actually did.

Your alarm went as usual, your figure slowly rose from the bed as you stood up. Doing a couple of stretches before going to the shower, taking a hot shower.

The brush went through your hair at ease as you were lightly drying it, your gaze scanned over the clock.

6:24 am.. I have quite a lot of time left.

You continued drying your hair until it was left completely dry, not a single wet spot.

You went to your waredrobe, trying to find your exact uniform.

"There it is!" You said in satisfaction as you looked at it. It was as pretty as before, it's beautiful baby blue hue shining from the sun.

Your clothes fell to the ground as you changed, the clothing tracing your curves perfectly.

You looked at your reflection, it was no different from yesterday. You changed your pose to see you from the side, a frown coming upon you face. You were unhappy with you features, your face, body, personality, everything.

You didn't like it, you wish you could've have been born more kind or pretty, like the rest.

A soft sigh left your lips as you looked at the time, it was twenty minutes left.

You went to brush your teeth, spitting out the liquid soon afterwards.

Now, you had fifthteen minutes left. You decided to go and grab your lunch, skipping breakfast and taking the car to school.

Before you went in the car you went directly to the fridge, almost forgetting something you made. You ran back to the car and sat down.

The driver not even needing to know where you wanted to go, he had read the room correctly and drove you directly to school.

Holding into your backpack as you walked outside of the car, ignoring the attention you had gotten.

You just wanted to get your mind off things, maybe being with Mitsuri could help with easing your mind?

"Hello, Y/N San! Wait-! "

Speak of the angel

You gave her a warm smile, seeing as you got one in return. "Good morning Kanroji, how has your day been so far?"

"Good morning, you too! And my day has been going great so far!" She beamed, her smile not even once fading.

"Well, that's great." You said, walking inside the school. The halls were full, wherever you looked there was people. It's expected, though. It's a big school.

You guys went to your seperate lockers, saying your goodbye's. Having a wholesome moment.

-MITSURI POV-

As i walked to school the only thing on my mind was Y/n, she was so pretty. I'm honestly still suprised she took my number.

I had been thinking of her a lot, we met yesterday but still it feels like i've known her all my life. She's so kind! And pretty, i have to add.