Chapter Three: hashiras and Numbers

WARNINGS
- none

When i walked over as i saw their faces clearly,
All the hashiras was sitting around a table well almost all giyu was sitting on a table beside them.

"Okay hear me out, sooooo i heardyouwerenewandithoughtmaybeyoucouldsitwithus..?" she practically rapped out in such a speed, "Uhh come again? You are talking so fast eminem could never" i questioned but muttred the last part which wasn't that hearble except for uzui... "Who is this eminem? " He asked which froze when the words left his mouth "Uhh just someone i know! " i quickly replied until mitsuri spoke up again "So i was wondering if you wanted to maybe sit with us..? " she asked as i thought about for a couple of seconds before saying "Ah sure! " i said while mitsuri motioned for me to sit beside her and i did so.

I got some weird stares from the hashiras Especially obanai, but does it look like i give a fuck? I get to sit next to this hottie so i ain't complaining.

"So how went your first class? " The purple haired female asked making me freeze, I was thinking if i should tell them the truth or not but i mean like this is probably a dream so like i'll wake up after this right? So i can just tell the truth right? Nah.

THIRD POV

"Okay so uhm, i had cooking class and got paired up with akaza, douma and i think his name was jared? " y/n spoke opening her lunchbox while her mouth was watering at the sight of food, but little did she know that when those names left her mouth some of the pillars was questioning her before remembering that she was new had no fucking clue who those people was.

"s-so uhm what did you guys make.?" pink haired female stuttered out in nervousness which y/n didn't notice , so y/n just simply responded saying ohagi, but then got an idea into her tiny brain.

"So i was wondering do you guys want some ohagi..? " she asked making a awkward smile holding out the box with ohagi.

The first person to grab a ohagi was kyojuro then mitsuri, after that uzui, then gyomei, and lastly shinobu.

There was three ohagi's left and four people if you include y/n, She stared at the the ohagi's for a couple of seconds before passing one over to sanemi and obanai, which obanai passed it to mitsuri. She lifted her ass from her seat and walked over to giyu giving it to him.

Giyu was suprised of her kind gestures, he took a bite before muttering a small 'thank you' which was enough to please y/n despite giyu not talking much.

Sanemi didn't thank y/n at all, he just silently ate. Obanai did actually thank her but not really by himself he was more forced..? It was mitsuri's work making him say 'thanks' it might have been said very rudely but y/n didn't care, actually to be honest she didn't hear him.

The silence was extremely awkward especially when the pillars are looking at her, them suddenly she felt hands wrap around her neck with a male voice speaking right after, "Y/nn~ why did you sprint  out of the classroom leaving me and akaza dono~"

Douma purred followed by y/n slapping away his arms, you see y/n wasn't that fond over physical touch but at the same time she was touch starved.

"Douma, i guess i'm sorry that i left you and akaza dono alone, and why the fuck do you give shit? We (you) barely know each other. " y/n snarled making some of the pillars snicker in the background.

Before he could say anything else he got dragged back to the uppermoon table by none other than akaza himself.

Y/n turned back to the hashiras letting out a breath of revef, That's when shinobu started to speak up "Oh my! We forgot to intruduce ourselfs" she sootingly spoke in a gentle voice, "Your right! " the pink haired female said in realization before grabbing y/n's hands "I am kanroji mitsuri!" she beamed with a wide smile.