Chapter Seven: Language Arts

—THIRD POV—

A day had passed as you went straight to your locker, opening it and taking out your stuff. You slammed your locker shut as you dropped your books as your eyes widen before taking a breath of relief. "Oh my fucking god. Tanjiro, you scared the living shit out of me," You said as you went down on the floor as your rosy knees touched the ground, he stared at you on the ground as he observed slight before going down to help you, picking up all the books before you as he helped you up. "I'm sorry," He said innocently as you sighed with a small smile, melting at the sight as you spoke. "It’s alright, Tanjiro, you didn't mean to scare me," You said with slight generosity, "So, uh—" The boy began with his cheeks a mild crismon as you two stood across from each other.

"D—do you have any plans for the weekend?" He asked as you thought about it, "I do on Sunday, but on Saturday I'm completely free," You hummed as he raised a brow, "Oh, so who do you have plans with?" He asked as you two walked side—by —side as he leaned slight in front with his upper body as his hair moved with his body, "Just Giyuu," You replied as a vein went unnoticed on Tanjiro's face as he nodded with your words, "Giyuu, huh?" He repeated as you continued. "Yeah, we were just thinking of doing something simple," You explained as he gave a closed eye smile with your explanation, his earrings swaying back in forth by such movements.

"Mhm, nice, nice—why don't we do something on Saturday? To get to know each other," He asked as you simply nodded while excitement builded up inside of you, he was so cute, "I don't mind at all," You smiled at him while his lips partened, his heart pounding against his chest as he couldn't help but smile back as his cheeks were bright red. "G-good, good, what should we do then?" He asked as you thought about it, "We could be at my house, and after that, perhaps we could go shopping," You suggested, earning a nod from the male who cheekily smiled at you. "Don't you have class?" You raised a brow as you stared at him, "Ha—ha, yeah, what class do you have?" He quickly changed the subject as you replied, "Language Art's,"

"Ha! Me too," He said enthusiastically as you two continued walking, "What Language?" He asked as you shrugged, "No clue," You responded as his eyes became dotted, "You.. You don't know?" He repeated as you just shrugged again, "I, uhh, forgot," You showed a teethy smile as his eyes widen, becoming redder by the minute. "I—I, you c-could go with me to my classroom, and see if that's the one," He stuttered, his eyes never leaving your features as you stared in front.

"I guess," You dryly replied as you continued to walk, no idea of where you're going, but somewhere. "You're going the wrong direction—" He said as he took your hand, staring at it as he was mentally smiling, you smelt so good by this distance, and you were so close. Love in his eyes as he lead you in a corridor as you two went inside, still holding hands. His finger pressing the door hands down as you two walked inside, despite seating next to each other, he didn't stop holding your hand. "Are you going to let go?" You asked as you tugged on his hands, he nodded carefully as his lips partened, letting go as he leaned against his hands as he slowly smelled them as he took glances at you from time to time. The way your long (H/C) falled on your sides as you sat on one leg revealing a certain amount of your thigh as the skirt lifted slight as your thigh socks pressed against your skin.

Your gaze lifting up from the table as someone walked in, recognizing the flamed male as he walked to sit next to you—since all the other seats were taken, "Oh, hello?" You said as you sweat—dropped, him turning his head as his hair swayed with his movements as he smiled warmly, "What language is this?" You asked with curiosity as he smiled brighter, "It’s Spanish!" He loudly spoke as you blinked.

Spanish? I already know that,

"So, uh—what made you pick Spanish?" You asked as he thought about it before answering with confidence, "Quesadillas!" He happily replied as your eyes became dotted, "Quesadillas?" You repeated as he nodded, "They're delicious!" He explained while realizing something, "My name is Rengoku Kyojuro! What about yours?" He questioned while turning his body completely directed towards you, "L/N Y/N," You spoke as you leaned on the table with your hand pressing against your cheek, "how far have y'all went into the lesson?" You asked, staring into his eyes as you waited for response. "Just by the grammatic, I think.. However, the teacher is well and so are our classmates." He said as you nodded, looking back at the people behind you as you just stared at them while they were acting as monkey's, however two girls were making out.

"Uh—huh?" You said in disbelief as you turned back, "them?" You asked as he sweatdropped, "They're nice people, I don't mind them letting loose... And the girls names are Maya, and Nameni, they are quite... Eventful. I recommend talking to them," He began, "they're the presidents of the Study and Music club. Nameni is a second year, and Maya is a first." He said, "Oh! I remember you now!" He exclaimed, "You're Kanroji's friend, I should've known your name from that, my apologies." He said as he sighed, bowing his head slight. "Ah—
It’s nothing," You said, "besides, I don't count on anyone knowing my name anyway."

He blinked slight at your words one by one before he smiled warmly at you, "Then I can provide you with the information you probably haven't gotten yet," He said as he chuckled, looking away the slighest in embarrassment. "the second to last years are able to be moved into dorms, of course it's an personal choice. For example, I didn't do that for the reason of my little brother. But Kanroji did. However, you're still able to be at your house whenver you'd like. So you don't have to necessarily be at the Campus's dorm." He explained as you nodded carefully, "And since it's only January, we have quite the months left until the year is over. So you'll have all the time to decide." He said as you nodded, taking everything in as you smiled. "Thank you, I could really use that information for the future." You said as terrifying glares came from behind you, Tanjiro.

His gaze was fixated on Rengoku, the way the talked with you weren't his personal favorite thing to watch, or even at all.

━━━