Chapter 1

(Mentions: trauma, physical abuse)
❤️Please inform me if I missed any❤️

"George"

"George wake up"

George wakes up finding his younger sister shaking him in order for him to wake up.

"What do you need Leigh"

"Dad's calling you downstairs he seems pretty mad so good luck"

She says running out the door.

George knew his father was going to talk about the bills and ask George to find another way to keep them afloat.

George's dad is a alcoholic uses half or most of their money on drugs, gambling or alcohol.

George sat in his bed enjoying the birds in the morning, the little rays of sunlight coming out from the curtains,

Then there is a knock on his door, he got up immediately and opened the door to see his dad standing there with angry features on his face, on his left hand 4 to 5 papers of unpaid bills that were due.

"GEORGE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR THESE LAST WEEK!"

His father angrily stomps on the oom and holds his neck by his right arm.

George knew he would get beaten up if he didn't pay the bills or give his dad the weekly allowance to spend on what ever he wanted.

George is pinned to the wall by his neck begging his dad to let go.

George fell to the ground.

While George was on his knees gasping for air his father placed his left knee on his back.

"EXPLAIN THIS TELL ME WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS PAST WEEK"

"IM SORRY DAD I WAS FIRED I WILL FIND ANOTHER JOB PLEASE" George shouted.

Infact George wasn't fired, he was saving money for him and his sister to leave their abusive home and go somewhere else and rent a house, and get her into college, George knew he was too late to enter collage so he decided to save up for his younger sister instead.

His father took off the foot on his back and said.

"TONIGHT YOU BETTER COME BACK AND PAY ALL OF THESE BILLS. AND GIVE ME MY ALLOWANCE"

"Dad did I already gave you your allowance yesterday?"

"WELL I USED IT ALL, STOP THE QUESTION OR I WILL THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER DID" just like that he left slamming the door.

George pulled his knees up to his chest and wrap his hands around them. He cried his heart felt like it had been stabbed a million times, their mother was always a sensitive topic, she died 7 years ago when he was 14 and her sister 9, their dad threw her in the window when she found out he has been using the money on gambling, there she broke her spinal cord, her limbs, she didn't survive.

(Note: George is 21 and Leigh is 16 in present time.)

George heard a gentle knock almost if they were almost to break the door I they knocked to hard.

"Come in" his voice cracked from all of the crying and face puffy from the tears.

There stood his favorite person in he world.

His sister.

------------------------------------------
Soooo this is a new book that I'm making should I add smut? I
I don't think I would fit the story.

I really tried to put their backstory and their father.

Do we like the father?

This chapter is more of like a back story probably chapter 2or 3 is where the story starts

This is a short chapter but I promise I'll make a longer one

I don't know when the next chapter will be soooo.

Make sure to drink water ;)

(Words: 569)🤭📸