Chapter 2

(Mentions: kidnapping)
❤️Please inform me if I missed any❤️

George woke up with on his sister's lap, while her right arm drapes over his shoulder. She was asleep. he smiles remembering than his sister helped him through his panic attack.

He slowly removed her arm and got up, he looked at the time reading "5:32 pm"

(Reminder: he woke up around 1 pm)

He grabbed a pen and paper to write a note saying, "I'm going to work;)" he slowly laid her down in his bed from her sitting position, since he was to lazy to bring her to her own room.

He has 3 jobs as a janitor, pharmacist and a mechanic.

Today's a Wednesday that means he will be working as a pharmacist, his shift is 8:00pm to 2:00am.

He gets ready and began yo walk out the door when he suddenly feeling like he's forgetting something.

His lighter

George sometimes smoke here and there during highschool but now he seems to be addicted.

He grabs his lighter and march down the door.

He took his phone out and plates his favorite song "thank you by Dido" and putting his earphones in to spot and bringing his sky blue hoodie to cover his head.

He was in for a 15 minute walk and 5 more to go, when he suddenly hears a van or some sort of vehicle, he though nothing of it and began walking down the semi lit empty road.

The vehicle stoped on the side of him and opening it's doors, by this George was alarmed by sudden action, his mind kept telling him to run but he stood there.

Frozen.

The man with a black hoodie-- kinda hoodie-- with a geometric black mask that covers their whole face.

The man with the black mask said" give me your card" in a robotic voice clearly a voice changer.

"Huh I don't have a card" George says cluelessly of what there talking about, his eyes scan what the man seems to be getting in a bag full of cards with shapes, his heart sunk, thought in his head started running.

' This can't be real'
' Am i in squid game?'
' This has to be a joke or some sort of - prank'
' They are lying'

Before George can do anything the man pulled out one of the cards and gave it to him, "you sure you haven't received anything like this?" The black masked guy said.

George motioned his head left to right repeatedly signaling 'no'.

He looked inside the van and there were 4 more people with masks but they were wearing red suits and shapes on their mask allot different than the black masked man.

The black masked man faced at them signaling something like 'what should we do' before George can react everything turned black.

------------------------------------------
Hahaha sorry if this is short I have been working about my card and test results I will be receiving later on.

This chapter is sort but at least we got to something and the next few chapters will be in squid game setting

So the next chapter will be later on the day or tomorrow but it can be any time.

I also thought on posting this chapter today because I felt like a 2day gap on short stories wasn't it so yeah.

I promise I'll try to make. 1000 words on the next following chapters but please be patient because I have no motivation right now:(

But it will take time to ensure you all can experience the best of my availability on wrighting because it's one of my passions and hobby.

Don't forget to drink water;)

(Words:615)❤️