|Memory (Filler)

(Disclaim: I don't believe any of what I wrote here, I don't like this type of parenting but more importantly, it's ok ty cry and have human emotions <3)

----

"H-hurts!!" 4 year old Tubbo whined loudly. He was on his knees, sobbing while tugging his fluffy goat ears. Schlatt rushed in, stuffing a used cigarette in his pocket. "What hurts buddy?" He said Tubbo, in a soft tone but it scratched his throat and it ended in coughing.

Schlatt cleared his throat and kneel down to Tubbos level. Tubbo was sobbing uncontrollably, his whole body trembling. "E-e-ears-s!" He wailed between gasps of sobs and hiccups. Tubbo pulled on his ears more, as if trying to rip them off his skull. Schlatt guessed it was growing pains and they could be painful, especially when his horns will grow in. He rested a hand on Tubbos back and rubbed, he used his other to grab his son's small wrist.

"Tubs, don't hurt yourself. Please. It's ok." Schlatt signed, he wasn't necessarily great with words of comfort. But he had to get his hands off his ears, it'll only hurt him more. "Tubbo it's ok, take a deep breath.." Schlatt rubbed his hand on Tubbos back as he tried to contain his sobs.

Tubbo whimpered as he took a shaky deep breath, his lip trembled and he opened his eyes. His death grip slightly loosened. "There we go." Schlatt whispered, letting go of his wrist. Tubbos breathing slowed down, small sobs and sniffles filled the room. "Tubbo look at me."

Tubbos ear twitched as he turned his head towards his father. Schlatt looked at his son's sad blue eyes, "Boys don't cry. Especially when you're older. Men are strong, you're strong. Don't let others see your weak, don't cry." Schlatt demanded but it was in a soft tone.

"Understand?" Tubbo's lip wobbled, his ears pressing into his skull, he was shaking like a leaf. But Schlatt wanted his son to be strong, not to get others to look down on him. Like the way he grew up.. He wanted his son to be everything he's not. To be a better version of him, and he would do anything to do so.Tubbo shyly nodded, keeping in his small whimper. "Good that. You grow up to be a fine man." Schlatt said with a lazy grin as he stood up, he pulled another cigarette out of his pocket and lit it.

He took one last look at his son, still sitting on the ground not fully done crying. But he had to toughen up his son if he wanted to survive in his world. Even if it meant letting him fend for himself, he needed to be independent.

"Remember Tubbo, boys don't cry."

——

Notes: Hey yall! sorry for the filler hadn't had much motivation but hopefully ill have a chapter out next week! 

Word count: 488

If you see any spelling errors or grammar suggestion feel free to point them out^^

Love y'allllll<333