9

It had been a few months and Sebastian and I's relationship stayed the same. We couldn't agree on what we were. We were both nervous to jump into the relationship, but also didn't want anything to change. Graduation was two weeks away and we were all cramming for our seventh year finals, except for Sebastian. For the past month and a half he had been skipping on our group study sessions, going to Feldcroft instead. None of us, even Ominis, could get an answer out of him as to why. 

I sat down in Professor Weasley's office. She was grabbing a couple books off of one of her shelves. The door opened and Professor Sharp walked through.

"Ah, Professor Sharp, just in time. Have a seat please." He sat down in the chair next to me. "Did you bring the papers?"

"Yes, here they are."

"Wonderful." He handed the stack of papers to her and she flipped through them quickly. She then handed them to me and I took them. "These are the papers that need to be turned in to the Ministry. Professor Sharp here as agreed to be the recommendation that you need to start your auror training. Just fill the rest of the paperwork out and turn it in to him before graduation and he will deliver the papers for you." I nodded my head and took the papers with me as I left. 

I didn't make it half way into the courtyard before Professor Sharp caught up to me and stopped me.

"I know that look. You don't want to be an auror, do you?"

"Is it my only option at a future?"

"That depends. It's your decision. You are very powerful. I saw that down there when you took on Ranrok with my own eyes. The only person that is in charge of your future is you. I'll give you a way out. You can turn in the papers to me or not. If Professor Weasley asks, I will tell her that you gave them to me and they have already been turned in. Whatever you choose to do, I will support it."

"Thank you Professor Sharp. That actually means a lot to me."

"Now, go study. Your finals are starting tomorrow." I thanked him again and walked off to the Library. I was supposed to meet Ominis and Imelda in the library right after breakfast and I was going to be late if I didn't go now.

"I'm sorry guys my meeting with- Sebastian, you're here."

"Finals start tomorrow, I won't graduate if I don't study." Ominis smirked at him and then drew his attention back to Imelda.

"Ominis yelled at you didn't he."

"He... yeah he did." I sat down and we spent the next three hours studying. Every once in awhile I would feel Sebastian's hand brush against mine. I would also catch him staring at me, but I didn't mind. Soon it was time for lunch and we all packed our things. I needed to put a few books away so I sent Imelda and Ominus to lunch without me. Sebastian stayed behind and helped me.

"Since we aren't studying for the rest of the day, I would like to ask if you could come to Feldcroft, I have something to show you."

"Can we take the brooms?"

"I'd rather take the floo network."

"I thought that broke after the that goblin attack in our fifth year."

"Remember that potions master I was talking to you about. His name is Percival. I asked him if he could take a look at it and I helped him to get it working again."

"Well, then I guess we can take the floo network." We walked over to the floo flame that was in the library, but before we went he stopped and handed me a scarf.