12

I slowly woke up and sat on the side of my bed. Sebastian and I had stayed up extremely late last night after dinner. We just talked about our plans, memories from school, whatever popped into our heads. He told me about stories from before I came to Hogwarts and I told him stories from my muggle school. I got up and changed from my nightgown into my work pants and shirt. I walked over to the table and grabbed my gloves and headed out the door. The sun was just starting to make it's first appearance of the morning. I started to scoop the puffskein's and niffler's breakfast for the morning when I heard some rustling from my garden. I looked around the corner and.

"Oh, Sebastian! Good morning."

"Hello, good morning."

"What are you doing?"

"Just cutting a pumpkin off the vine for the diricawl's. I'm gonna make those birds like me."

"You brought them a pumpkin the other day, trust me, they already like you."

"Fine. I'm just going to work on being more confident when giving them their breakfast."

"Alright, well good luck. I'm going to start feeding the others. Oh if the delivery man from Brood and Peck shows up, the payment is on the little table just inside my house. You'll have to sign for it and pay him."

"It's already been two weeks since he's been here?"

"Yes. We are pretty okay on feed, but the ferrets are getting low and if the hippogriffs don't get at least one a day they will start getting snippy with us."

"Alright, well I will keep a look out for him."

"I also have some supplies for him to take to Olivanders, so come find me."

"I can do that as well." I nodded and walked off with the pales of feed.

"Good morning nifflers. You know mama, I think your children will be ready to be released soon." She came up to me and rubbed her head in my hand. "We both know I can't release you." When I found this niffler she was caught in a trap by her back foot. Unfortunately there was nothing we could do for it and she lost it. I felt sorry for her, but I don't release beasts unless I know for sure they have the best chance for survival out in the wild. I left the pen and fed the puffskeins.

"(Y/n)! Sorry I didn't catch you yesterday morning."

"Oh, good morning Percival. Do you want the supplies now?"

"Yes please, that would be wonderful. I'm taking the day off to restock."

"Alright, let's go over to my house, I have them there." I walked over to my house, but first placed the pales next to the few bags of feed left.

"Good morning Sebastian, How are you today?"

"Good morning Percival. I just fed the diricawls without getting bit for the first time."

"Ah, so a wonderful day it is!" Percival had this deep belly laugh that was so recognizable for his character and made everyone else laugh as well. I grabbed the box for him and handed it to him. He opened it and looked inside, taking note of the inventory. "Puffskein hair,  feathers, graphorn horns, and thestral hair. Seems like it's all here." He closed the box and looked at me.

"I'll have some more from the mooncalves and hippogriffs next week."

"This sounds perfect, don't push the beats. I'll make sure to get you the money for what I sell and what I use in potions."

"Thank you Percival. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"You two as well." We watched him walk away and then I turned to Sebastian.