Prologue

"We loved with a love that was more than love" - Edgar Allan Poe

Hua Cheng was talking to someone and he was smiling as he was conversing with them that's when everything changed and he didn't understand what changed? And why does he keep remembering a dark scarlet ribbon and a pink peony? Ok what the hell is happening because he was confused.

He knows he should remember something that he should never forget but he broke that promise to himself and he feels as if he was stabbed in the heart repeatedly

He felt his consciousness slowly,very slowly stirring and he didn't like that, why? he again didn't know. He was terribly frustrated with himself for forgetting so many things so he decided to recall everything he did for the past month. As he seems to remember things and suddenly he remembered he had a good memory! Oh the irony, as he recalled everything except the most important thing.He held no memories of someone's face, a very important person's face.

The last thing he remembered before blacking out was the sound of sirens and someone that certain someone whose face he so desperately wanted to remember yelling his name and crying?

Again Hua cheng felt that stabbing in his heart as his brain immediately repeated "I failed Dianxia" Now he was even more confused about who Dianxia was? And why/how did he fail him?

He gave up thinking he would never get the answer to the questions he had and he's right he wouldn't get the answers for a long time, until he woke up in a room with white everywhere.

A/N: Hello! New Series I'm starting, I hope you all will like this cause I see high hopes for this one please vote on the story. The schedule will probably be described like this *ehem chaotic as hell I'm not certain on whether or not I can keep it up to weekly updates but I can guarantee monthly updates

Bye bye!