𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 ... 𝕴𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌

Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost.
        - Khalil Gibran

It is a bittersweet thing to see ones loved one cry for you. On one hand you're desperate to wipe their tears and kiss there head and tell them ' Save your tears for when you need them to comfort you when I cannot'.

But on the other hand, the indescribable joy you feel while they are saddened for you and have something change them so deeply because of you can make a person feel as if they were gifted the impossible

As we look at Hua Cheng, he is a wonderful example of that bittersweet feeling

                                  ooo

"Gege don't cry, I may not know but I still feel," Hua Cheng said, with a lump in his throat. "And it breaks my heart to see you cry for me so wipe your tears, Gege, I am here and I am going to stay."

"San Lang,  San Lang they said- they said you might not be the same or you might not come back at all.". Xie Lian sobbed

" Gege need not worry," Hua Cheng paused, he lifted Xie Lian's hand to rest softly on his chest. Where his heart lay beating in a  comforting rhythmic pattern. " Isn't this enough proof for Gege that I am here? "

They would've stood there for all eternity with Hua Cheng comforting Xie Lian just like how the sun will always rise from the east or like how the ocean hugs the lazy shore.

But then they were interrupted by an awkward cough.

"*Cough* Excuse me but erm... This is still a coffee shop but if you like you can go have your.... Whatever you guys are doing moment a little to the left because you are causing some problems for the line"  The cashier guy said.

Hua Cheng shot him a dirty look, honestly he huffed. You can't even have a heartfelt reunion with your lover without being interrupted. We as a society have done something wrong and are doomed.

The cashier wept internally, he's just trying to do his job!

Hua Cheng and Xie Lian left the coffee shop but not without another spiteful glare from Hua Cheng.

They were walking together and everything seemed peaceful. Yet they were both nervous, which is a bit odd when you think about it. They know each other but don't at the same time.

"Gege, do you know where we are headed? "

"Home, San Lang you don't recognize the- " Xie Lian caught himself. They were silent. It seemed as if a cloak was in the atmosphere snuffing any flame that was lit

It felt like this endless silence would've stretched one forever, thankfully it didn't because that would make a very boring chapter.

"Ah, is that Xie-xiong and- no it can't be... Hua Cheng!" Shi Qingxuan said surprised.

"Xie-xiong, I saw him in the hospital just yesterday! Did the doctor do some sort of voodoo magic or something? " Shi Qingxuan voiced delighted by the sudden recovery but blissfully unaware of the heavy atmosphere between the two

And as you know wherever Shi Qingxuan was He Xuan wasn't far off.

"Hua Cheng" He greeted, clearly thinking that Hua Cheng didn't have any of his sass left and was nothing but a sickly man.

Which he was wrong, terribly wrong.

Before anybody could process what was happening. Hua Cheng had He Xuan in a chokehold, while He Xuan was slapping the ground.

I think you get the mental image

"I thought I told you when you lost your 295th bet that you had to greet me by Lord Hua Chengzu"  He said while tightening his grip

"Ahckkkk, skkjdn  kkkckll" He Xuan choked out (get it (。^‿^。) )

"Hua Cheng, you shouldn't do that to He-xiong he's frothing at the mouth he could die!" Shi Qingxuan exclaimed

Hua Cheng snorted,let go of He Xuan albeit reluctantly

"San Lang" Xie Lian whispered quietly

Hua Cheng whipped his head at the sound of his Gege's voice

"Yes Gege?"

"How come.... How come you can remember the number of bets He Xuan placed but can barely remember me?" Xie Lian said hoarsely on the verge of tears.

Hua Cheng immediately wanted to slap himself. How could he be so insincere? How could he hurt the person he was supposed to treasure for lifetimes to come?

Luckily Shi Qingxuan seemed to no longer be as unaware as he was before and grabbed He Xuan and left muttering something about having to take his pet fish for his walk.

"Gege, I'm sorry. I realize sorry isn't enough for you to feel better and I know that. But those are the only words I can think of to convey how sorry I am, " Hua Cheng pleaded.

Xie Lian suddenly burst out in laughter.

"I'm sorry, San Lang I don't mean to mock you but I suddenly remember our time practicing calligraphy and I asked you to write your favorite poem" Xie Lian said while wiping his tears from his eyes

" You looked me dead in the eye and said 'I got your name tattooed on my hand for a reason'

" Gege how could you mock this one so? I told you my favorite poem and you laugh at me? What have I done to deserve this?" Hua Cheng exclaimed, in some sort of mock surprise.

They continued to laugh and joke until Hua Cheng bumped into someone

Hua Cheng turned around and was going to apologize since he was the one at fault until he got a good look on the face he bumped into and his blood ran cold

"Ah, Xianle and friend how nice to see you"

A/N : Okay, I know how bad this looks since I haven't updated since like what May? June? But it is with good reason. Well for one I had a plan on when to release this chapter since I had it saved on a doc but to my surprise I tried to access  my account and it said smth about failed connection and I waited months I tell you and it annoyed me badly seeing me not able to post anything but finally by some miracle  it worked. I'M BACK BABY!! 

(^▽^) Bye!!