꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛?٭⊹•꧂

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"  

- Anonymous

&

"Amnesia is one way for the mind to protect itself from reliving something that would otherwise break you apart piece by piece"

- Anonymous

"Hello can I come in I heard he was awake" a voice jumped into their conversation 

"Ah- Just a minute ma'am I just have to -um- finish examining him!" Dr. He Zhenye said in a very suspicious voice that would get anyone to open the door even when he clearly said not to. But apparently, this woman is not like every other person, because she answered back with "Okay, whatever you say doctor"

 Hua Cheng just looked at this situation and wondered 'Why is it that me and him are always surrounded by idiots- ugh who tf is him I just can't stop thinking about him although it's not like it's a bad thing don't you understand?

Dr. He Zhenye then gave the OK for the woman to come in and when she came in Hua Cheng and the doctor, who aren't attracted to women may I add, found the woman drop-dead gorgeous. With an hourglass figure and long, wavy cinnamon hair that flowed down her back, and peach-blossom eyes that seem to soften her features.

Hua Cheng had to wonder to himself if he ever knew someone like that in his life; judging by her clothes, she is rolling in money.  

"Excuse me I would like to talk to the patient alone if you don't mind" The woman named Han Qingyue (I'm too lazy so I gave her a name (⊙▽⊙) 

Hua Cheng got a bitter taste in his mouth just thinking of being left alone with the woman but he wanted to know why his safety was probably more important so he didn't want to hear the woman out knowing it will probably come out pretty bad.

Han Qingyue sat down crossed her legs and immediately got to business " Do you know who I am?, Have you become amnesiac?" Han Qingyue questioned which sound more like a statement as if to say I know the answer but I want to hear your honest opinion which oddly reminded Hua Cheng of someone's mother catching their kid doing something and knowing the answer. 

"No, to both of your questions, I had gotten hurt gravely in the head which resulted in a very bad concussion. You sorry excuse of a Woman" Hua Cheng's mouth ran by itself like he knows the woman and he loathes her. With other people, he either doesn't like them or thinks their tolerable or annoying. He has never felt this before he was willing to throw etiquette and proper manners and all that shit so he can punch the woman

"I'm gonna be frank then." Han Qingyue paused " I am your mother and I need something from you just like you need something from me or rather something I have that I could easily give to you.

"Oh yeah, what makes you so sure I'll do it?" Hua Cheng eyes held pure malice but if you looked a bit closer there was confusion laced in as well

"I believe you will do it. Since it seems to me, you have amnesia. Because you would have refused to have this conversation " Han Qingyue ruthlessly fired back not noticing or not caring for the hate and annoyance in Hua Cheng's eyes.

A/N  Hello it's nice to see you all after almost *goes to count days since I last posted on my fingers* 22 days! I had a previous chapter that explained what happened but I deleted it so I'll explain it to those who didn't see it. My drafts and everything I stored wasn't there             (ノ'□')ノ⌒┻━┻. But don't worry, though the author has the memory span of a goldfish, I am currently trying to remember all I planned outヾ(*ΦωΦ)ツ. So expect the next chapter of Different Ways To Love to come out soon! Since I'm also trying to remember what I wrote for it.(。•̀ᴗ-)✧