Chapter 3: Yikes

You looked at the church that seemingly had two bears looking weirdly at a unicorn. With a bell right on top. You grab the cold handle and slide open the door slowly. You look around the church, it was pitch black inside. You shivered remembering that you weren't wearing anything. You walked in feeling the coldness of the ground. 

" If any you recruits are in my church for purposes not of god, get out."  You recognized that voice, it was that one lavender bear with big glasses. You froze not being able to move as you were in shock.  Finally your mouth slowly opened uttering some words.

" Do you have any spare clothes..?" You say feeling nervous. You see a candle light up the church, you duck down behind the seat quickly after. 

" Stop playing around and leave, please." You hear him say in a calm voice. At this point you were to embarrassed to explain to this priest about the situation. You again froze in the fetal position. You can hear him getting closer the padding of his paws can be heard all around echoing. 

 "Alright-" You show your face behind the chair. " If you please have any clothes around here can you give me a spare?" You say yelling out. He looked shocked and hesitated for a while. You couldn't exactly tell what he was thinking about. He had the same expression the whole time. 

He walked away around the back. You sighed in relief. You waited squinting where the priest left. You here him moving stuff around and finally he stops. You finally see him, walking towards you. You got nervous and felt your ears drop down. 

He placed a identical cloak that he was wearing down on the opposite side. He then looked up at you and opened his mouth.

" Give this back tomorrow, please?" He says and walks away out of the church sighing on his way out. 

You quickly grab the cloak and wear it. You felt weird in it at first but then you realized how soft it was. You rapidly touched it, and started smiling to your self. That priest was kinda cute.. His glasses were covering his eyes. How did his eyes look like? What color? How big? What shape- 

You slapped yourself on the cheek as you felt your cheeks burn from the hit. You weren't really into the idea of a god at all. As you thought it was a concept you didn't believe. Though you didn't discriminate against people who did. It was just the fact that bears used it as a way to manipulate other bears. You walk out the door feeling a low breeze hit your face. You slowly walk to your cabin admiring the surroundings. 

You open the door to your cabin and shut it. You forgot how worn out you felt and plopped your self on your pink bed. You close your eyes shutting them seeing pitch black. Until you imagine that priest. Oh god- did you like a priest? 

A/N!!

AHDBANUJCK

IM SORRY FOR BEING VERY LATE TO THIS CHAPTER! I'M QUITE BUSY AT THE MOMENT BUT ILL TRY TO DO THESE AS SOON AS I CAN! 

(Also anyone reading this, I would highly encourage you to make your own x readers of unicorn wars! As there are a lack of them :')