8;

liked by mikeycyrus, billdenbyro, and 10,365 others tweetybird: "dim scripts drop pale in the bright moonlight

tweetybird: "dim scripts drop pale in the bright moonlight. their ink tells tales of the lives we lived before. like a fairy dancing along our jupiter sized hearts. we fell in love between the pages, working our way into letters. a novel, depicting the tragic story of young love. dim scripts drop pale in the bright moonlight. their ink tells tales of the love we had before." ~ jupiter sized hearts, stanley uris. (ft. a picture of my dad sneaking into my moms house when they were teenagers)

9,024 comments
kaspbrakobama: holy fuck that was beautiful.
     tweetybird: thanks :]

celebritea: is this about you and bill denbrough??
————
liked by storedoor34, madisonwillows_124, and 2,556,382 others
celebritea: stanley uris wrote and posted a beautiful sonnet about young love. could this perhaps be about his relationship with bill denbrough?

1,559,287 comments
marshmallow: i can assure that is not what it's about

billdenbyro: holy crap, give this guy a break
————
liked by billdenbyro, hadleyrae34, and 996,387 others
tweetybird: the poem was not about bill denbrough. it was about the love my mother and father had before she died. it took so much out of me to be able to post that, and now you're turning into some petty drama because you have nothing better to do. i hope you're proud of yourself.

comments are disabled.

————
okay, another chapter

sorry i haven't posted, i had this really bid cheer competition and was spending pretty much all my time preparing for that lmao