12;

hey guys! chapters might be set up a little differently from now on, since i've just come back from a long break and am to lazy to see how they were before

----

this is it. stanley uris and his friends were standing outside low banks theatre, ready to go see the one and only bill denbrough. and his friends, of course. 

as stanley swung the door open, he was greeted with the smell of lemon scented cleaner and body heat. there were already hundreds, if not thousands, of fans littering the area. 

"this is a lot of people. i knew he was popular, but not this popular." stan said, turning to his friends. 

"i expected this, but for some reason i'm still very surprised." beverly replied as they walked into the theatre. 

pushing past reporters, fans, and parents, they made their way to a table in a far corner. though their view of the stage wasn't the best, they could still clearly see and hear the opening band. 

the friends were chatting, discussing what the boys might perform first, whether they would actually be good or not, and how long it would take for this to go absolutely viral. however, they didn't need to wait long. the lights dimmed, and there was a faint shuffling that could be heard onstage. when the lights reappeared, four boys could be seen on stage, head down, feet apart, and hands together at their waists. slow, rainbow strobe lights flashed in the background. 

oh wow, this was going to be fantastic. 

the intro to bye bye bye, by NSYNC blared over the speakers scattered around the theatre. 

the friends cheered. 

the boys onstage performed the worst rendition of the song the friends had ever seen, but my god was it amusing.  

when the song had finished, a new song started playing. ben quickly recognized it as lollipop, performed by the treblemakers in pitch perfect. ben knew every word. 

of course, bill had played the roll of jesse. stan had to admit, it was a little attractive. bill was already attractive, but this was like, attractive

maybe this wasn't the best idea.

the boys went through a few more songs, including teenage dirtbag, performed by richie, stacy's mom, performed by georgie, and california girls, performed by eddie. 

when the last song had played, beverly, ben, mike, and stan made their way over to the bar area of the building. paying no mind to the screaming and shouting, they all sat and chat with each other. that was until stand got a notification on his phone

instagram; billdenbyro

where are you???

---- 

hello.